Feedback Score
    For me "Other" = Geissele SD-C.

YMMV.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I have SSA-E or SD-E in almost all of my builds, however I'm getting ready to try a Trigger Tech in my next build. Interested to see how it is.

Feedback Score
    Has anyone gotten to try the geissele super speed precision triggers yet?

Feedback Score
    I like the Larue MFT 2S.

Feedback Score
    I tested the Larue MBT and Geisselle SSA-E side by side for my DMR build. IMO, the SSA-E is SLIGHTLY better, but it also costs a lot more, so the MBT, especially when it's on sale, is a much better value.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jekbrown View Post
    I tested the Larue MBT and Geisselle SSA-E side by side for my DMR build. IMO, the SSA-E is SLIGHTLY better, but it also costs a lot more, so the MBT, especially when it's on sale, is a much better value.
    Like now. $99 bucks.

I actually came to the opposite conclusion. I felt the LaRue was a cleaner, crisper break. I could probably nudge the reset to the SSA, but at times it was pretty difficult to say hands down this one or that one was better, they were pretty similar. I didn’t use a trigger tester other than the one on my right and left hands,plus my fingers haven’t been calibrated in the last 6 months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTheTexan View Post
    Like now. $99 bucks.

I actually came to the opposite conclusion. I felt the LaRue was a cleaner, crisper break. I could probably nudge the reset to the SSA, but at times it was pretty difficult to say hands down this one or that one was better, they were pretty similar. I didn’t use a trigger tester other than the one on my right and left hands,plus my fingers haven’t been calibrated in the last 6 months.
    Yeah, good triggers are like art I suppose, pretty subjective what is best. Every trigger finger is a little bit different. I'm just glad we live in a time when there are so many great options! Go back in time 15-20 years and there was "mil spec" and cheaper copies of mil spec and that's about it.

Feedback Score
    For me, other is a Geissele SSA.

Feedback Score
    This really is the golden age for AR's because like mentioned above 10 years ago there wasn't much out there.

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    The LaRue trigger does have a great break and reset for the cost. However, the feel of the squared shoe is a bit odd. It’s not objectionably bad, it’s just different than any other trigger I’ve ever tried.
    Proper Planing Prevents Piss Poor Performance.......

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast