Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What should I be replacing here.

Feedback Score
    64 (98%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTheTexan View Post
    However fails to address the CH blowing out the ass-end issue .
    Oh trust me I discovered this quite quickly.
    Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I mean it’s not a crappy craptastic CH. made with good ‘luminim. Has oversized roll pin .
    However fails to address the CH blowing out the ass-end issue .
    If you like it I say use it until you don’t like it.at $30ish bucks it’s competitive with more popular brands. That must mean it’s gtg. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I am sorry, and I may be a bit over served, but I kind of laughed my ass off, at this post.
    You know, I remember the days when a shit CH was one that was shiny on one side because you had installed a Badger tact latch on the bitch and was grinding it against the upper because you were subscribing to the heel palm method of charging. And yes, me and my friends did have the Magpul traininging DVDs.
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kwelz View Post
    Oh trust me I discovered this quite quickly.
    Raptor and Vltor (BCM) CH’s have corrected this. Mega too, but I strongly dislike the side latch thing. Seems to put wear on your upper.

You blew the ass out of your CH?!?!

Cool. I want some pics tho.

I bet you can find a CH for less than $35 on BF

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kain View Post
    I am sorry, and I may be a bit over served, but I kind of laughed my ass off, at this post.
    You know, I remember the days when a shit CH was one that was shiny on one side because you had installed a Badger tact latch on the bitch and was grinding it against the upper because you were subscribing to the heel palm method of charging. And yes, me and my friends did have the Magpul traininging DVDs.
    What are you talking about! My first PIF was a mil spec (supposedly) CH with that big ol’ Badger tac-latch installed. It was great until a buddy sent me a Raptor. Then I realized it did in fact suck balls. The world is filled with guys who clikc8ng through a website see some POS part and day, “Daaaaaaannng I gots to get me one of them.” And another cha-ching.

But no I wasn’t really a fan. My CH would torque on me if I got on it too hard with the tac latch. I dun been edjamakated cents den.

"Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    64 (98%)
    Raptor and Vltor (BCM) CH’s have corrected this. Mega too, but I strongly dislike the side latch thing. Seems to put wear on your upper.

You blew the ass out of your CH?!?!

Cool. I want some pics tho.

I bet you can find a CH for less than $35 on BF

Sorry was referring to the gas coming out around the CH while shooting superssed..
    Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kwelz View Post
    Sorry was referring to the gas coming out around the CH while shooting superssed..
    Squirt a bead of RTV there. But a friend of mine whose fired various M4’s and MK18’s on the two-way range told me about the standard mil spec CH blowing its ass end out from too much back pressure.
    I just got my first can from NFA hell. Took 17 months. So on Friday when that gas hits me in the face I’m going to just suck it in and blow it out with a big ol smile in my face. But then again. I used to be a gun bunny, we breathed that muzzle blast from our 155 for kicks. It makes just a hair more than AR’s do.
    ~ Sam Houston

~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    What are you talking about! My first PIF was a mil spec (supposedly) CH with that big ol’ Badger tac-latch installed. It was great until a buddy sent me a Raptor. Then I realized it did in fact suck balls. The world is filled with guys who clikc8ng through a website see some POS part and day, “Daaaaaaannng I gots to get me one of them.” And another cha-ching.

But no I wasn’t really a fan. My CH would torque on me if I got on it too hard with the tac latch. I dun been edjamakated cents den.

DUDE! You hung on to that POS until the Raptor made its debut? Where the hell were you? I swapped mine as soon as I handled one of the Vltor/BCM Chs. it was like, "you mean I can get extra leverage and not torque my CH like a wet noodle during weapon manipulation? Sweet!!!!" Because there were a few times I am surprised I didn't snap that POS Ch in that shrubmaster that I was running at the time. Still have the OG Ch in it, with the Badger Tact latach removed and a standard lever installed, one side is black, the other silver.
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12