Thread: Steiner T5Xi 1-5 (7.62 3TR reticle) in Bobro mount FOR a Leupold MK6 CMR-W reticle

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

Steiner T5Xi 1-5 (7.62 3TR reticle) in Bobro mount FOR a Leupold MK6 CMR-W reticle

As title states, I'm looking to trade my excellent condition Steiner T5Xi 1-5 with slightly forward QD Bobro mount for a similar condition Leupold MK6 1-6 with CMR-W reticle. Either 5.56 or 7.62 reticle works for me as I use heavier 5.56 rounds. TMR-D reticle ok too if that's what you've got.

Steiner also comes with factory scope lever and tenebraex scope caps. Box and paperwork too. German glass, daylight bright reticle, built like a tank but not a pig like the vortex and it tracks great. A really great scope that I could regret losing, I just have an itch to try this Leupold and a FFP optic for some reason.

To me, this would be a straight-up trade but that can be negotiated. So if you have a MK6 1-6 and looking to move to a top notch SFP LPVO, let's make a trade.

Email works best for pics and correspondence, richardaprea@gmail.com. Thanks.

https://www.steiner-optics.com/riflescopes/t5xi-1-5x24

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ack495; 11-16-17 at 01:36.