Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IWC's new MLOK light mounts.

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)

IWC's new MLOK light mounts.

I was able to get my hands on some of the new IWC Mlok hardware. It's awesome.

I have the sling mount, Inline Thorntail mount, and Thorntail II mount.

I'll show some pics of the Inline and Sling Mount for now, Thorntail II will come later this week.

Inline:

I dont have stats are far as weight and length, but it's light. You can mount a Scout light in one of four positions on the Inline mount, and it fits tight and flush against the rail.

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    The sling mount is very light weight, low profile (compare it to the heavier and bulkier BCM mount) and employs a really cool way of capturing the screw heads:

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Reserved for the Thorntail II

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Oh man, that's a SLICK QD socket. Svelte. I've been a fan of all the IWC products I've used in the past, if I need another QD socket for an MLOK rail that doesn't have an integral socket I'll have to grab one of those up.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    I've got the Thorntail Inline keymod mount with an M600 Backbone body mounted on my 14.5 BCM KMR upper and it's fantastic. I had searched for the MLOK version for another rifle but could never seem to find anything. Were these just released? If so, where'd you get them? I checked both IWC and HSP's websites and couldn't find it (but I could be blind and just missing them).

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue556 View Post
    I've got the Thorntail Inline keymod mount with an M600 Backbone body mounted on my 14.5 BCM KMR upper and it's fantastic. I had searched for the MLOK version for another rifle but could never seem to find anything. Were these just released? If so, where'd you get them? I checked both IWC and HSP's websites and couldn't find it (but I could be blind and just missing them).

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
    These haven't been released yet, but will be VERY soon. I used to live 5 minutes down the street from IWC, and now live 25 minutes away. I pop into the shop every once in awhile to see whats new and sometimes I leave with super cool stuff.

You will love this new inline mount.

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by OrbitalE View Post
    Oh man, that's a SLICK QD socket. Svelte. I've been a fan of all the IWC products I've used in the past, if I need another QD socket for an MLOK rail that doesn't have an integral socket I'll have to grab one of those up.
    Thats what these are perfect for, the rails without integral sockets, like my BCM.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Very nice! IWC makes great stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by LowSpeed_HighDrag View Post
    I pop into the shop every once in awhile to see whats new and sometimes I leave with super cool stuff.
    Lucky you! A few years ago, I had a Magpul handguard that I wanted them to install a flush sling cup into...I asked if I could bring it by the shop. Got a pretty curt reply that that was not possible. Oh wells.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Very cool, I dig IWC stuff.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kerplode View Post
    Very nice! IWC makes great stuff.

Lucky you! A few years ago, I had a Magpul handguard that I wanted them to install a flush sling cup into...I asked if I could bring it by the shop. Got a pretty curt reply that that was not possible. Oh wells.
    That sucks, PM sent.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast