Thread: Riton: anyone running their scopes, RDS, or magnifiers?

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

Riton: anyone running their scopes, RDS, or magnifiers?

I landed on these guys website from an affiliate link from another veteran owned company. Riton is veteran owned, they have a warranty that matches up pretty close to Vortex and the eye relief on their optics is as good as what I've seen from Vortex. But I just don't know anyone who has had hands-on. i'm not looking at a different go-to optic. I have my EOTechs and my Aimpoint. I'm comfortable and confident. But I'd still like to know what kind of option Riton is for us. I know that just because a company is veteran owned doesn't make whatever they are selling the best, but I felt this was worth a look, and besides if I can do business with a veteran owned company over a civilian owned, I will try to do business with the vet,

My search turned up one E&E ad for a scope.

So anyone with firsthand experience with Riton would be great.
    Anyone who has had hands-on the optic, but never owned one would also be appreciated.

Thanks
    RTT
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    Oh look! A place to discuss Optics and Mounts.

Owner/Instructor at Semper Paratus Arms

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SemperParatusArms/

Semper Paratus Arms AR15 Armorer Course http://www.semperparatusarms.com/cou...-registration/

M4C Misc. Training and Course Announcements- http://www.m4carbine.net/forumdisplay.php?f=141

Master Armorer/R&D at SIONICS Weapon Systems- http://sionicsweaponsystems.com

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Iraqgunz View Post
    Oh look! A place to discuss Optics and Mounts.
    It’s a miracle! A miracle I tell ya!

And thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Riton: anyone running their scopes, RDS, or magnifiers?

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    I played with a few during a vendor event in Vegas a few months ago. First thing I noticed is their scope bodies are extremely similar to vortex’s so I’d assume they are using the same manufacturing sources. Glass was clear but the reticles weren’t my favorite.
    Last edited by VIP3R 237; 09-15-18 at 14:06.
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    I just ordered the 3x magnifier to put behind the Eotech. I have heard some good stuff about them so I decided it was worth a shot. The downside is I told the wife I grabbed this as a Christmas gift for myself so my skills of trying to use this and then repackaging it without her noticing over the next month will be put to the test.

Feedback Score
    You wrote veteran owned 4 times.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Their higher end 1-8x24 looks interesting. It's available in FFP or SFP, illumination is supposed to be daylight bright, etc. They seem to be selling around $1100 or a little less online.

(The video thumbnail image is of the incorrect scope)

What the scope actually looks like: