Much as I hate to, I'm putting my 6.8 SPC hunting setup up for sale. I'm really only trying to sell the upper, but if you must have a complete rifle, we can probably work something out on a lower too. I built this to be the ultimate whitetail and pig killing rig for any type of hunting -- light and handy yet accurate, and packing a lot of firepower. It would also make a great fighting rifle or truck/trunk gun that offers a good bit of barrier penetration advantage over 5.56. As you can see I used all high quality parts on this build -- no cheap shit.

The barrel is a FN 16" cold hammer forged 4150 CMV with mid-length gas, 1/11 twist, HPT/MPI with the SPCII chamber (bought from PSA). It's what they call "lighter profile," which makes the rifle carry and handle very nicely. It has a Stag 9310 bolt. Cut down FSB under a BCM KMR-A 15" free float handguard, which includes a QD sling mount and extra rail section. Mil spec 7075 charging handle. The muzzle device is currently a Silencerco ASR suppressor mount flash hider for Omega or Specwar cans, but if the buyer would prefer, I would switch it out for a Black River Tactical Covert Comp linear compensator (designed to be quieter to the shooter for hunting while keeping recoil and flash down) or a PWS FSC-30 flash suppressing compensator. If you don't want any of those I'd throw an A2 style flash hider on it and knock $50 off the price. I also have 7 D&H 25 round steel mags (same size as 30 round 5.56 mags) that will go with the upper.

I also have 300+ rounds of S&B 110 grain FMJ ammo (great quality brass) and 300+ rounds of Federal Fusion 115 grain soft points (great hunting or defensive ammo). FWIW the lowest going price for FMJ ammo is 60 cents per round right now, and the lowest price on Federal Fusion is 94.4 cents per round, so this is $460+ worth of ammo. I started out with 500 rounds of each type of ammo, so that gives you an idea of the round count on the upper -- close to 400 (just barely enough to break in a CHF CL barrel)!

The scope is a Leupold Mark AR Mod 1 3-9x40 with the green Firedot TMR mil reticle and 0.1 mil turrets, mounted with a Midwest Ind. extended base and Vortex Viper rings. It's a great lightweight hunting/precision scope with excellent glass, and I was planning on keeping it, but if it helps sweeten the pot I'm willing to make a deal on it. It's a $450 scope new, the base + rings are $100+, and it comes with Butler Creek flip caps.

OK, let's talk prices.

Upper and mags: $650

Ammo: $350

Scope and mount: $400

Upper, mags, and ammo: $900

The whole damn shootin' match (upper, mags, ammo, scope, and mount): $1200

If you're interested in buying this as a complete rifle, talk to me and we can work out a deal with a lower thrown in -- either with the stock/grip pictured or something else.

PM, call, text, or email. henschman@hotmail.com, cell: 4 oh 5, six 3 3, five 1 six 4.