Thread: I normally don't fret with wait times...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

I normally don't fret with wait times...

However, this one is gonna suck...but I still got my happy dance going on.

IMG_1053.jpg
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I mean this with the utmost respect. But, you sir, are a ****ing dick. If there is not copious amount of video and pic to follow in 8-14 months then may karma kick you so hard in the dick that your balls eject from your eye sockets.
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Hopefully you used a trust so you get an extra 3-4 months of contemplation....
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    very very cool... looking forward to video
    On the seventh day God rested; Marines filled sandbags

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Lol Kain...I'll pm you when it clears & send the vids to your cell for you to post amigo. I'm a pc doofus & do email / maybe a dozen different sites on the net & glad to even get the pics up.

Being my first, I may need some guidance...was extremely fortunate & never thought I would own an original. It belonged to ex LE a long time ago who used it as a duty weapon but with the auto sear removed & wasn't really shot much at all. The bolt barely even has any wear & my gut says to strip it naked and build new / keep everything else original like it is. My soul wants to shoot it as is but it is primarily an investment for me & just can't bring myself to...well, maybe one mag??
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Artos View Post
    Lol Kain...I'll pm you when it clears & send the vids to your cell for you to post amigo. I'm a pc doofus & do email / maybe a dozen different sites on the net & glad to even get the pics up.

Being my first, I may need some guidance...was extremely fortunate & never thought I would own an original. It belonged to ex LE a long time ago who used it as a duty weapon but with the auto sear removed & wasn't really shot much at all. The bolt barely even has any wear & my gut says to strip it naked and build new / keep everything else original like it is. My soul wants to shoot it as is but it is primarily an investment for me & just can't bring myself to...well, maybe one mag??
    If it’s only going to be one mag, make it a D60.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    Shoot it.

Feedback Score
    I also just started my wait for the exact same thing as of about a week ago. Big brother already cashed my check.