Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Know What All My Friends Are Getting For Christmas...FINALLY HAJIB BARBIE...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Per Cover Girl,

It was always alluded to that she was secretly Barbie who got tired of Ken's soy boy wishy washy milquetoastedness and enlisted in the Post Vietnam Era.

Cover Girl drove a tank and all but Lady Jaye had this boyishness about her that was irresistable.

Meh I think Haji Barbie will end up next to the ET carts, but again if we wanna play with dolls we still have options.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post

Are the mutilated genital inserts included or are they sold separately as part of a "Glory of Allah Accessory Pack"?

Lets break this down, shall we: Shero is defined by Websters Dictionary as a woman who is regarded as a hero
    Doesn't the fact that they are using a special "chickified" version of the word "hero" kind of run counter to the spirit of their whole "girl power" gender equality theme?
    Last edited by Circle_10; 11-16-17 at 10:30.

Feedback Score
    Is her head held in place with velcro?

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Circle_10 View Post
    Are the mutilated genital inserts included or are they sold separately as part of a "Glory of Allah Accessory Pack"?

Doesn't the fact that there is a special "chickified" version of the word "hero" kind of run counter to the spirit of the whole gender equality thing?
    Last I checked, it was "heroine", not shero.

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    So, lessee.....Islam is against any form of graven image. I'm assuming dolls fall into that category.

Can't wait until the fatwa comes out sentencing the makers of hijab Barbie to death.

Stay tuned.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Does she come with her own stoning rocks or that just a haji Ken accessory?
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    at leat the alphabet lefty people will be happy when boys pick up this barbie to play with

sure they will burry it and throw rocks at it that fun stuff they do to women

multiculturalism is so awesome

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    "Shero"?
    What is that short for Sharia Hero?

Anyway, the "Party of 'firsts'" strikes again, nothing new here....
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Circle_10 View Post
    Nope notta, not on the Shaira Barbie.

You got to score one of the special edition FGM (female genital mutilation) Midge dolls to get that accessory pack. Midge is Barbie's redhead amigo that Mattel came out with to counter accusations that Barbie was a sex symbol.

Oh sweet democrat muhammad, the irony!
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12