Hello all! I've been using this forum for information for awhile now, but it wasn't until recently that I decided to sign up and ask some questions for myself. I've just been involved in the gun community for a few years. I've been trying to soak up as much information as I can and put it to use everywhere I can. I had been saving money to purchase the new BCM MCMR rifle whenever it came out, but I've come across multiple people in the gun world who have been using AR pistols lately. I searched around and read some of the benefits of having an AR pistol so I thought to myself just build one of those and I'll have the option to turn it into an SBR in the future. This would be my first build so I wanted to get some opinions of my fellow members in the gun community that have more experience than me. I've seen a few other threads like mine, but I didn't want to hijack their thread. This is what I've got on my list as of right now. I'm trying to get most of this build out of the way on Black Friday deals, but I put prices I could currently find without searching too much. If any of you know where to look it would be greatly appreciated.

1. BCM MCMR Upper 11.5 or 12.5 with BCG and Charging Handle - $800
2. Aero Precision M4E1 or Mega Arms GTR lower - $120-$200
3. BCM LPK - $120
4. SBM4 - $150
5. BCM QD End Plate -$20
6. BFG Vickers Sling - $50
7. VLTOR A5 Pistol Kit - $110
8. Sight: Aimpoint CompM5, H or T series, EoTech XPS2 - $500-$800
9. Scalarworks Mount - $150

The barrel length and sight are the two biggest items I'm still debating right now. I might put a suppressor on it a few years down the road. I'm also wondering if there any parts that I'm not currently thinking of that I need for the build. I would love to hear what any of you have to say!