Thread: WTB A1 and A2 flash hiders and used adj gas block

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

WTB A1 and A2 flash hiders and used adj gas block

I am looking for a standard A1 style flash hider with the ports all the way around as well as some crush washers or shims. I am utilizing some advice from a member here for my 18" rifle gassed .223 Wylde long range rifle. Would also like a few A2 flash hiders. I know I can get new ones for $7-$8 from palmetto or primary arms but they kill me on shipping.
    I'm also looking for a used or take off adj gas block. Really prefer the detent style models as I have an Odin works one that came with a barrel that is infinitely adjustable with a set screw and I'm not so keen on using that for a bunch of rounds or an sbr. Models I'm interested in are:
    Odin works (one with the 21 or something settings)
    Seekins
    POF dictator
    Noveske Switchblock
    Bleed off style
    Sentry 6/7
    MicroMOA
    BRT
    Any other models I haven't mentioned that you have and can vouch for.
    I have both .750" and .625" journals. I'm looking for used or old because the new prices of $80+ is too much for me right now. I know the switchblock and sentry GBs are going to most likely be over $80 even used but please let me know regardless. Even if there is a MicroMOA or BRT that has plates already made I am still interested. Text is fastest but any form of communication will be responded to.

Thanks for your time everyone!

Regards,
    Darrin
    480-453-4364
    dlraymond30@gmail.com
    Last edited by dlraymond30; 11-17-17 at 07:20.