Thread: New BCM 11.5" Carbine BFH Upper

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

New BCM 11.5" Carbine BFH Upper

SOLD

Decided to try an 11.5" midlength profile barrel, so going to put this one up for sale. This is a brand new, unfired BCM BFH 11.5" Carbine upper receiver setup. It originally came with the A2 front site base but was swapped for a YHM low profile gas block. The barrel has been dimpled to align the block. I do not have the standard A2 anymore. This upper new from BCM would cost you $515 before shipping and you can't even buy one setup with the low pro gas block without a rail on it. See link: https://www.bravocompanyusa.com/BCM-...g-11%20bfh.htm

So here are the options. All prices are shipped, but you must cover any paypal fees if you don't want to do F&F. NO TRADES.

Option 1, $400: As pictured, so Upper receiver, barrel, gas block, gas tube, etc. Add your favorite FF handguard, BCG, and charging handle and go. That saves you $130 once you add shipping to the BCM upper and that upper will still have the A2 setup, not lp gas block.
    Option 2, $515: Upper with a brand new nitride Toolcraft BCG and slightly used BCM charge handle. Add your favorite FF handguard and go.
    Option 3, $650: Option 2 plus a set of brand new, in the package Diamondhead ISS iron sites.

BCM ML Upper 1.jpgBCM ML Upper 2.jpgBCM ML Upper 3.jpg
    Last edited by JRHorne; 02-24-18 at 07:15. Reason: SOLD

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I'll do the following on prices:
    Option 1: $375
    Option 2: $500
    Option 3: $625

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Bump it up

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Still have this, but option 3 is no longer an option as I used the sights on another build.