So, I’m not sure if this is the right section to post this in. If not, I apologize, and please feel free to move it. Now, I believe everyone will be interested to hear this. I’m also hoping for some guidance as to what to do. I called a local range where I live in Dade county. I asked about any restrictions for class 3 items. The woman stated; bumpfiring, bumpfire stocks, and F/A are not allowed. She then stated that SBRs/suppressors are only allowed to be used IF you provide paperwork AND ALLOW THEM TO SCAN AND COPY your approvals to keep on file indefinitely “to ensure compliance w/ federal law”. Now, if I’m not mistaken, the only person legitimately able to request proof of approvals, is the ATF and only the ATF. So, just go to another range, right? Wrong. This is basically the only outdoor range you’re able to shoot past 25 yards. Am I able to take some sort of recourse (i.e report them to the ATF etc). Or should I just suck it up so I can actually get some decent range time? It really pisses me off that they would demand something like this, but I also really want to shoot, and this is pretty much my only option. Any and all insight will be appreciated!