Thread: Have you fellas seen this or am I late to the party?? Slaughterbots...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Have you fellas seen this or am I late to the party?? Slaughterbots...

Cool, but really creepy...hell, I don't even know if it's even real??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CO6M2HsoIA
    Last edited by Artos; 11-17-17 at 14:55.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    It's from a movie obviously. However micro drone swarms and DARPA dog robots will be the future. Airforce is already using micro drone swarm technology.

Airforce drone swarms used to confuse radar.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGAk5gRD-t0

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Yeah, I bet it hits the news pretty soon as it's in some a couple of rags already. Technology is incredible...guess I'm not warped enough to even think of such a weapon. Don't tell North Korea.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I'm going to start developing miniature EMP devices as personal protection anti-drone measures.

One day home/personal EMP devices as standard protection. That would be a messed up world. We'll probably get there much quicker than we'd like to think.

On a tangent, glad to see we shut down the EMP Commission. After we decided to reopen Cheyenne Mtn. BECAUSE of the EMP threat. An unstoppable until burnout epidemic of some sort or an effective EMP attack are two things that do give me pause.

Sorry for thread jack.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 6933 View Post
    I'm going to start developing miniature EMP devices as personal protection anti-drone measures.

One day home/personal EMP devices as standard protection. That would be a messed up world. We'll probably get there much quicker than we'd like to think.
    It wouldn't be difficult to make a drone resistant to EMP.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.56 Bonded SP View Post
    It wouldn't be difficult to make a drone resistant to EMP.
    Fully aware of hardening capabilities. Kind of liked Physics in college. Roomates/friends for several yrs. that were Engineering students that were working on some EMP related subjects. One is now way, way up the chain in D.C. area working for the .gov on advanced warfare. Other is an actual rocket scientist. Boils down to being too big a subject for this thread.

Side note; they did some VERY interesting research in the Oak Ridge area on radiation levels that was "shelved." Actually have a copy. Some areas of Oak Ridge are seriously phucked up. Not to mention the messed up animal/plant morphology/genetic damage from radiation. Also nice how the media never mentions the high cancer rates in the area for people. Some of their pictures of genetically damaged animals and plants were crazy. Wish they could have found a way for Y-12 to have been in an area of the country where the radiation would do less harm; if that is possible. I'm sure it came down to "Put it here, it'll kill some Americans, but the bomb will save many, many more." No easy answer on that. Despite the narrative, we weren't ignorant of radiation poisoning before development. We didn't know how bad it was, but we did know it was bad; period. Tesla, Curie, and Hermann Meller(Nobel) all had warned of radiation's danger.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 6933 View Post

On a tangent, glad to see we shut down the EMP Commission. After we decided to reopen Cheyenne Mtn. BECAUSE of the EMP threat. An unstoppable until burnout epidemic of some sort or an effective EMP attack are two things that do give me pause.

Sorry for thread jack.
    I was just about to post something about we need EMP grenades and we need them now but you beat me to it and better than I could have.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18