Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just saw an impeach Trump commercial

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Well this article is enlightening. Taking one for the team, huh.

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/...-pardon-218632

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by elephant View Post

Winner, winner chicken dinner.
    Love you Pop. F*ck Cancer.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by VARIABLE9 View Post
    Well this article is enlightening. Taking one for the team, huh.

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/...-pardon-218632
    The Clintons looked at pardon requests like 8 year olds look at birthday cards, how much money falls out when you open them.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    https://youtu.be/ZukeUMa3WXo

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoochild View Post
    Not even kidding. Some ridiculous commercial talking about the need to impeach Trump because he has hurt people's feelings and they think he's going to go lone wolf and nuke the world. My God there are some serious snow flakes these days.
    There is clear effort to clear the world of Trump. They are starting to roll him back into the sex scandal as well. The entire Trump family is under attack.

I was reading a post elsewhere by a known Liberal. According to this person. Fox news is the only full time propaganda outlet and the left has nothing of that sort. .. .and they were dead serious. This is not a stupid person. I don't want to say who it is but everyone here has probably been exposed to the work they do for a living.

I don't think people realize just how deep seeded the hatred is, the disgust and the frustration. I have zero doubt they will try to do anything to get rid of Trump and win back the entire political structure of the USA. In fact I would say they feel Trump supporters are probably a lower form of life than Trump.

They are fighting the 2020 battle now and by necessity the 2018 as well.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I'd wish the FDA would just pass out suicide, errr self-abortion kits already.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tb-av View Post
    There is clear effort to clear the world of Trump. They are starting to roll him back into the sex scandal as well. The entire Trump family is under attack.

I was reading a post elsewhere by a known Liberal. According to this person. Fox news is the only full time propaganda outlet and the left has nothing of that sort. .. .and they were dead serious. This is not a stupid person. I don't want to say who it is but everyone here has probably been exposed to the work they do for a living.

I don't think people realize just how deep seeded the hatred is, the disgust and the frustration. I have zero doubt they will try to do anything to get rid of Trump and win back the entire political structure of the USA. In fact I would say they feel Trump supporters are probably a lower form of life than Trump.

They are fighting the 2020 battle now and by necessity the 2018 as well.
    Because liberalism is a mental disorder. Crazy people don't think they are crazy.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12