Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: blackrifle.com

Feedback Score

blackrifle.com

has anybody ordered from blackrifle.com? would like feedback to make sure i give my card info to them

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I’m curious as to why you wouldn’t just go with a known good company?
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    I was in Columbia Missouri just last week and spotted their store. I had not heard of them till then.

I WILL go back. Nice folks and a nice store... My opinion...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    I’m curious as to why you wouldn’t just go with a known good company?
    Super low prices

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    I've never heard of them but the website looks pretty cool. The few items I looked at had similar prices to most other sites.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbytucson View Post
    Super low prices
    I can understand that. Low prices on items, or low prices on known good items? I ask because there seems to be a glut of low quality cheap stuff on the market currently.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Feedback Score
    Super low prices
    Exactly what are you buying from them? I didn't see any prices on their site that blew my skirt up enough to not go with a known vendor.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SavageBrew84 View Post
    Exactly what are you buying from them?
    If someone is buying a legit Vltor MUR, Magpul CTR, or other item, and are getting it as substantially cheaper, it begs the knockoff question. If they are saving five bucks an item over other vendors, that becomes a different case, which is why I am also curious.
    Stick

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    Super low prices
    For what? Like SavageBrew said... The BCM and DD rifles they list are priced higher than other known vendors. The other rifles they sell are just cheap rifles. What are you looking at?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Not to poop on a parade. Two Vortex items I purchased elsewhere yesterday were 329.00 shipped. At this place they're 431.00 plus any shipping unless it's free.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast