Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: PSA won’t honor their warranty head up guys

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    People who have a lot of experience with certain things, usually from experience will suggest buying the superior product for a fair price.
    AK guys will tell you to buy arsenals and such
    AR guys Colt's and such

It is usually the inexperienced ones who suggest buying the lower quality products. For example, a lot of AK guys might tell you to buy PSA, and a lot of AR guys might suggest to buy a RAS47.. In my opinion, both options are junk. Experience is a hell of a thing, usually experience will grant an individual wisdom, but sadly not always.

I think there is some great wisdom on this site in regards to AR15's.

PSA? Meh, I have a PSA lower, it has had some problems with the bolt catch, but it works. It is for range time, not a serious gun at all. For the money, I should of just bought a Colt or built a rifle with better quality control, the specs on the lower sounded '' milspec '', but the quality just isn't there. I was being ignorant when I bought it, thinking I needed to build a special rifle how I wanted it, I should of just bought a better gun rather than skimping out and getting a PSA lower.
    Right now someone could get a Colt lower, and a scionics upper for about 650-700$ total.. Or just buy a Colt. Premium AR's are at record low prices, and unless someone is actually living below the poverty line, I see no reason to be buying PSA stuff. Even if you are living in poverty, we are talking about a 100-200$ difference in price from going PSA to Colt, if you can't afford that 200$ then you can't afford to buy ammo either.
    Just my opinion.

I've wasted too much money in my life buying non-tier1 products thinking that I was saving money, when in reality I was just wasting money.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Back on track, please and thank you.
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by NYH1 View Post
    Listen FNG, Sticks not only been on this site a longtime, he's been in this industry a longtime. You might want to watch you tone Mr. 6 posts!
    Duration of being registered on a forum, and number of posts, is not an analog for real-world experience or expertise.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HackerF15E View Post
    Duration of being registered on a forum, and number of posts, is not an analog for real-world experience or expertise.
    Agreed, but duration of credibility is, and like the mod said, time to get back on track.

Any updates regarding PSA screwing over their customers with defective products, again?

They have access to this board, if they have a reason for what APPEARS to be clearly a defective product which was knowingly assembled and sold, I think people would like to hear it. If they have reason to give for why they are refusing to replace said defective item, I think people would like to hear that as well.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    I've never owned anything from PSA. With what I've seen here I never will. I have a buddy who buys their stuff all of the time. He is all about getting the lowest price for something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I want to know how they properly got the gas tube into the upper. They had to have bent it some which was a sign from the get go the upper was bad.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HackerF15E View Post
    Do you pay attention to anything that happens on this site....never mind, the answers obvious.

As ST911 said back on track.

NYH1.

ROLLTIDE!
    NYSRPA Member.

Feedback Score
    For those that don't know their LPK is sourced from a South Korean supplier. I don't have issue with that if it's high quality, however, it's not. Of the 4x PSA LPK we used in our builds few months ago, 2 of the selectors were not machined properly. No issue with PSA warranty but we had to waited a week for them to ship us two new selectors.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I was considering a build with one of PSAs kits before I read this thread.

No thanks. I will gladly spend the extra cash and purchase elsewhere

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyan View Post
    For those that don't know their LPK is sourced from a South Korean supplier. I don't have issue with that if it's high quality, however, it's not. Of the 4x PSA LPK we used in our builds few months ago, 2 of the selectors were not machined properly. No issue with PSA warranty but we had to waited a week for them to ship us two new selectors.
    That reminds me that my cousin's POSA sourced disco was out of spec as well. Fortunately I had a spare in the parts bin.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast