I've had the PIG chest rig almost 2 years now and I figured I would post a review of it. The first thing I liked about the PIG is the ability to carry extra mags, you can carry a total of 8 m4 mags. A basic loadout for an infantryman is 7, but it's always good to have more. I have seen too many chest rigs that only have 4 mag pouches, and if you do not have a belt setup then you are having to keep those mags in your assault pack. The two outer mag pouches have a velcro strap to secure them while the two inner ones just have the elastic to keep them in. Pmags do well at staying in but US GI mags can slip a little while you're in the prone. To remedy this I had two bungee cords sewn so that all 8 mags would have some retention over the top. You have 4 pistol mag pouches up front that also can be filled with a light, folding knife, multi tool, or other items as well. The chest rig comes as a X harness but there is a H harness adapter sold that can be purchased. I wish this came with it. If you're not wearing plates the X harness style is fine but with plates it tends to rub your neck. On both sides there is MOLLE webbing 2x4 allowing you to mount your IFAK, GP pouch, or a radio pouch for an MBTR.It also has a velcro pocket to keep maps or other items inside the chest rig itself, there is also a mesh pocket that a map can be stored in as well. It does not direct attach to any plate carriers however the clips can be attached to plate carriers through some MOLLE adapters. I like this chest rig a lot because of how much it can carry but the rig itself is minimalistic and still allows for some modularity. I had purchased mine through amazon at the time because it was $5 cheaper than directly through SKD but amazon no longer carries it. But for $125 you can have the PIG which is a very fair price considering the Haley D3CR is $180 and the Mayflower UW is $190.