Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Portable CPAP for field use?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Goodtimes View Post
    My doctor and I️ discussed this but we both agreed it wouldn’t fit my life style. We went over meal prep and what “clean” foods to eat etc... but to be honest, aside from cutting into my range time and posting pictures of my gear in the pic thread and on IG, “clean food” sounds bland as ****. Plus, idk what it is but there’s nothing like slamming a delicious Mountain Dew before hitting the plates. And by plates I️ mean the range plates, I️ ain’t working out either lol. Tried it and I was sore for days and tbh, once again, no time.
    Anytime you do a new physical activity (i.e. workout) you WILL be sore for a few days. The soreness lessens in duration and intensity the more frequently you do it
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    OP, back on active duty I was authorized a COTS purchase for one as part of my ALSE (Aviation Life Support Equipment) kit. During air mission operations that required open doors, I found it a bit difficult to breath. My flight physician approved the Philips Respironics DreamStation Go Travel CPAP Machine, due to meeting FAA regulations and it’s streamlined setup with the rechargeable batteries. A plus was I was able to charge my phone whenever the machine was in use with it’s built in USB charger.

http://www.thecpapshop.com/philips-r...xoCgcwQAvD_BwE

Best of luck.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12