Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: One Border patrol Agent dead, another seriously wounded.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

One Border patrol Agent dead, another seriously wounded.

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/...ndition-texas/

We do know that two Border Patrol agents working as partners in the Van Horn Station area of responsibility of the Big Bend Sector responded to “activity.” Whether the activity was an activated sensor or something else is currently unknown. This occurred on the morning of Sunday, November 19, 2017.

One of the Border Patrol agents later radioed in to the communication center saying that he needed assistance and that he was injured. Other Border Patrol agents responded and found one agent injured and unconscious with injuries to his head and body. That agent, Rogelio Martinez, was later pronounced dead. Breitbart has learned that the agent’s family has been notified.

It never ends, does it?

Adding this link that seems to have many stories originating in Mexico;
    http://www.borderlandbeat.com/
    Last edited by Averageman; 11-19-17 at 12:15.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/...ndition-texas/

We do know that two Border Patrol agents working as partners in the Van Horn Station area of responsibility of the Big Bend Sector responded to “activity.” Whether the activity was an activated sensor or something else is currently unknown. This occurred on the morning of Sunday, November 19, 2017.

One of the Border Patrol agents later radioed in to the communication center saying that he needed assistance and that he was injured. Other Border Patrol agents responded and found one agent injured and unconscious with injuries to his head and body. That agent, Rogelio Martinez, was later pronounced dead. Breitbart has learned that the agent’s family has been notified.

It never ends, does it?

Adding this link that seems to have many stories originating in Mexico;
    http://www.borderlandbeat.com/
    R.I.P Trooper... I feel for these guys. Some of those areas are very desolate, and apparently have minimal back up and really sucky Rules of Engagement.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Early word is possible ambush by dopers.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I grew up in Eastern Arizona in the 1970's. it's always had it's dangers, but I can't imagine what it would be like now.
    I'm not sure how secure I would feel about riding motorcycles around the desert in that area anymore.
    Perhaps to make a point, portraits of LEO'a who have died protecting our border should be painted on Trump's wall.

Feedback Score
    There was one incident when Bush deployed the NG to the border where a group of AK-wielding crossers (likely drug cartel members) approached a NG unit in a "military fashion" by spreading out and attmepting to flank them. The response, because of the ROE, led to the NG unit withdrawing. Should have killed every motherf***er among them.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Odds are, main stream news won’t bother to cover it, or if they do, it will be just a blurb. ��
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Odds are, main stream news won’t bother to cover it, or if they do, it will be just a blurb. ��
    If you want the public to understand the necessity of that wall you need to attach the names of the LEO's who died standing watch over the border and gave their lives to keep American Citizens safe.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    There was one incident when Bush deployed the NG to the border where a group of AK-wielding crossers (likely drug cartel members) approached a NG unit in a "military fashion" by spreading out and attmepting to flank them. The response, because of the ROE, led to the NG unit withdrawing. Should have killed every motherf***er among them.
    They, the Guard units, were most likely unarmed. None of the ones I ever saw were armed and were used for surveillance and construction.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pinzgauer View Post
    R.I.P Trooper... I feel for these guys. Some of those areas are very desolate, and apparently have minimal back up and really sucky Rules of Engagement.

Yes, yes and not really in my opinion.

Feedback Score
    That sucks big time.

NYH1.

ROLLTIDE!
    NYSRPA Member.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast