Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: One Border patrol Agent dead, another seriously wounded.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Why we can't make a wall out of the bodies of these human piles of shit is beyond me.

RIP Trooper.

(To add, I am talking about the drug runners and cartel members. Not the people trying to escape the drug runners, and cartel members looking for a better life)
    Last edited by WickedWillis; 11-20-17 at 13:41.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    Why we can't make a wall out of the bodies of these human piles of shit is beyond me.

RIP Trooper.

(To add, I am talking about the drug runners and cartel members. Not the people trying to escape the drug runners, and cartel members looking for a better life)
    At this point, I won't differentiate between guys looking for a better life, drug mules or cartel hitmen..
    It's gone on way to long and it's gone from bad to worse. It happens because the Government of Mexico wants it to happen.
    Change the ROE and put some military units on the border. It's no longer a law enforcement issue, it's an invasion.
    Last edited by Averageman; 11-20-17 at 14:38.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Odds are, main stream news won’t bother to cover it, or if they do, it will be just a blurb. ��
    It has to be on this side & a major event to make the news...boderlandbeat just posted up the story. If you look at the Nov 19th story, that is in my backyard & I worked & crossed into Reynosa for 14 years working in the maquila / mfg industry up until about 3 years ago & left a lucrative career to get away from the nonsense. Reynosa has shootouts quite often & you won't hear about it on the local news & too get my 411 from the narco blogs to keep up with what is happening SOTB.

I'm gonna miss ole mex & guess it will never return to what I remember...used to hunt whitewing every weekend in San Fernando & ate dinner at least once a week back when. I really wish the people could get armed & take their country back. It's a bad complicated situation & have a lot of friends I've fallen out of touch with dealing with that crap.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Artos View Post
    It has to be on this side & a major event to make the news...boderlandbeat just posted up the story. If you look at the Nov 19th story, that is in my backyard & I worked & crossed into Reynosa for 14 years working in the maquila / mfg industry up until about 3 years ago & left a lucrative career to get away from the nonsense. Reynosa has shootouts quite often & you won't hear about it on the local news & too get my 411 from the narco blogs to keep up with what is happening SOTB.

I'm gonna miss ole mex & guess it will never return to what I remember...used to hunt whitewing every weekend in San Fernando & ate dinner at least once a week back when. I really wish the people could get armed & take their country back. It's a bad complicated situation & have a lot of friends I've fallen out of touch with dealing with that crap.
    I worked in Reynosa for 3 years, leaving in 2008. It was getting bad when I left- shootouts in the city, Mexican Army setting up roadblocks (and stealing my money when they stopped me), getting stopped by the Transitos, 10pm curfew.... It wasn't like that when I first went there but I left when it started getting bad. I cannot imagine what it is like now.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Shoot on sight, shoot to kill ROE needs to procedure on the border

Militia on the border, every able bodied man between 18 and 45 can volunteer for a 6 month rotation.
    Last edited by scottryan; 11-20-17 at 21:26.
    "Not every thing on Earth requires an aftermarket upgrade." demigod/markm

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by scottryan View Post
    every able bodied man between 18 and 45 can volunteer for a 6 month rotation.
    If you are a man or woman in decent physical condition that can take physical hardship, a week of your time a few times a year is all it takes. If you are not physically able to help then they can still use your support. Fuel and equipment aren't cheap.

https://www.arizonaborderrecon.org/volunteer/

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by scottryan View Post
    Shoot on sight, shoot to kill ROE needs to procedure on the border

Militia on the border, every able bodied man between 18 and 45 can volunteer for a 6 month rotation.

Are you crazy? Hunting season starts Friday. The area will be crawling with hunters and CBP alike.

I’ve been hunting mulies south of Van Horn before, there are plenty of armed people walking around stalking deer.

CBP and the game wardens are patrolling 24/7. Imagine all the hunters walking around they have to deal with along side illegal activities.. we’ve been watched by CBP from a distance before; There we are, 3 hispanics in camo walking around the mountain side with rifles and sidearms..

Shoot on sight?

Pfffttt...

RIP officer, horrible event and I hope those responsible are caught.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    This speculation in the media that these agents fell down a ravine or embankment seems to be the angle MSM is pushing.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by VARIABLE9 View Post
    This speculation in the media that these agents fell down a ravine or embankment seems to be the angle MSM is pushing.
    Yep, saw that on ABC last night. Unreal.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast