Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Opinions, Please?

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Definitely agree with the above. Take your time and shop around. Complete Colt rifles and other top quality weapons will be going on sale over the next couple of days. Why spend your money on something that isn't top quality when you can do so for just a little bit more $.

Feedback Score
    Hope MrGuns doesn’t mind me posting this.

I believe it was the most accurate AR he’d tested to date, or some such.

N=1

https://youtu.be/AUCh-xiETeY

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    It's your money, but my advice is to just walk away.

About a month ago, I bought a Colt 6920 Trooper on line for $689. Currently I can buy a Colt LE6920 MPS, which is a 6920 with FDE MagPul MOE SL furniture for $787. And this wi without the upcoming sales that we know will hit for Black Friday and Cyber Monday.

To me, it's worth the peace of mind to spend a few dollars more for known quality.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Call me butt hurt... but I was burned by Savage's customer service on a badly out of spec barrel that they refused to do anything about (twice).

Product QC was crap, the customer service was crap... NEVER a Savage again. They're a 3rd tier company as far as I'm concerned.

That said, why trust your $$$ to a company that doesn't specialize in AR15s?

I wouldn't buy a first run model of bolt guns from BCM over a Tikka or Sako.

Colt Trooper for $750 or under is a great deal

BF specials are coming. The scionics Iraq guy posted they would have BF deals. BCM might do something

buy quality, sucks to buy sh*tty stuff and have to get rid of it later, get the quality stuff and shoot it with few issues

Feedback Score
    Colt AR6720, LE6920, &/or AR15A4

Feedback Score
    That's one ugly AR and I will not give CTD a cent....

You should be able to find some better like the S&W M&P Sport for about the same money.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12