Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Noveske GhettoBlaster: it's off the chain

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Noveske GhettoBlaster: it's off the chain

Deleted
    Last edited by JulyAZ; 11-21-17 at 13:28.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by VALG17 View Post
    "Bold, enticing, intriguing" .... they forgot to include "because we were too stupid to come up with something else and have so little confidence in our products otherwise that we have to resort to BS names for them."

Meh.
    Those are my words. That is how I would describe the name and photos.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    "Bold, enticing, intriguing" .... they forgot to include "because we were too stupid to come up with something else and have so little confidence in our products otherwise that we have to resort to BS names for them."

Meh.
    Not sure if trolling, or if the flakes are just coming down early around here...

Sounds like Winter is coming with this ones, lads.

Feedback Score
    If your need for attention for your product is so desperate you need to resort to racist names for it....count me out. Geesh. Stupid.

Noveske doesn't have a reputation for political correctness. Also, the name matches it's intended use. It's intended as an urban PDW.

It's a nice design, especially for a .300blk. I like the design for the QD at the back of the receiver, and the stock design is interesting. I would prefer MLOK over keymod.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by friendlyfireisnt View Post
    Noveske doesn't have a reputation for political correctness. Also, the name matches it's intended use. It's intended as an urban PDW.

It's a nice design, especially for a .300blk. I like the design for the QD at the back of the receiver, and the stock design is interesting. I would prefer MLOK over keymod.
    Put one in your cart and check the options. The have MLOK.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Does it actually say "Ghetto Blaster" anywhere on it? Or just N4? Because if it actually says that, no. Just, no.

It's probably too heavy for the intended role (as Noveskes tend to be). Otherwise, it's an attractive package in a tidy envelope, especially in .300BLK.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    If your need for attention for your product is so desperate you need to resort to racist names for it....count me out. Geesh. Stupid.

How on Gods great green earth is that racist? The term ghetto blaster has been around since the 70s, and in use the since then. If you are inferring that only minorities live in the ghetto, please tell us all what color that minority is.... I’m sure they would like to know they own the monopoly.

Is the term quirky? Sure, but hardly racist unless you are looking for drama.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Looks a lot like a noveske honey badger.

I guess cool because it's different for them. But I'd buy a honey badger from Q if I was going to buy one.

I will say 2000$ is much better than some of their previous prices. I don't know how much anreal Q honey badger is though

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TMS951 View Post
    Looks a lot like a noveske honey badger.

I guess cool because it's different for them. But I'd buy a honey badger from Q if I was going to buy one.
    My thoughts exactly. This is an obvious collaboration with Q, which is kind of awesome.

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    How on Gods great green earth is that racist? The term ghetto blaster has been around since the 70s, and in use the since then. If you are inferring that only minorities live in the ghetto, please tell us all what color that minority is.... I’m sure they would like to know they own the monopoly.

Is the term quirky? Sure, but hardly racist unless you are looking for drama.
    I agree!!! So if you are white and describe a white neighbor's property as ghetto because he has 4 cars on blocks in his front yard you are racist? This is what 8 years of Obama bought us!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast