Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hill people gear

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    HPG is good to go, First Spear does the stitching for them. I've had the mountain serape for a few years now, I never leave town without it.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    You guys are killing me with all of these good reports. My kit bag is here. Just can't use it. That fat guy in the red outfit hasn't officially made it to my house yet.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    I love mine. When I was running marathons I attached the snubby to a HSP flat pack and it’s a great set up!
    USMC MSGT Ret. 1371

SEMPER PARATUS Certified AR-15 Armorer

"The best we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they be properly armed." -Alexander Hamilton

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    So far, my only complaint is that the solid fabric back tends to induce a little extra sweat down here in FL.
    Experience so far is limited to Florida swamp hiking.
    I would definitely be interested in a version that had a breathable backer like inside good plate carriers and on the wearer side of packs, though I have to assume that they tried that and found it to not be as good as I theorize.
    A spacer mesh backer for the main pouch would be very easy to do.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Santa Claus came through! Just got done wearing the original kit bag in coyote. Took it out on a one hour hike all bundled up for the 2 above evening here in NWI. My only complaint is my sw m57 will only fit in the middle compartment. But it was super comfortable and the weight is nicely distributed across my back, shoulders, and chest.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123