Thread: CRK Inkosi, Special Circumstances Maleficus, Ban Tang Pikal gen3, Clinch Pick, Spyder

Feedback Score
    84 (100%)

CRK Inkosi, Special Circumstances Maleficus, Ban Tang Pikal gen3, Clinch Pick, Spyder

I have some knives that do not get used which I am putting up for sale. I will combine shipping and maybe consider a package pricing if someone wants more than one. I have more photos, you can find them by clicking the photo above and going through my flickr page. If you want more pictures emailed let me know.

Shipping is included in the price.
    I only accept Paypal.
    EMAIL is greatly preferred.
    Please post "I'll take it." in the thread and email me afterwards to reserve the item as yours, until you state in this thread that you are buying I consider the item still for sale.
    If you commit to buy and do not follow through I will report you.

1. Special Circumstances Maleficus and Trainer - $400 for the set
    Titanium core with carbon fiber laminate over the blade. G10 handle slabs. The titanium edge is carbidized on the right hand side for edge retention.
    I do not carry this knife and it is too nice for me to just hold onto. Comes with sheaths for both live blade and trainer. Sheaths incorporate Spec Circ's shock cord attachment method.

2. Trace Rinaldi Clinch Pick with Ban Tang regrind and trainer - traded $200 for the set
    This is an early Clinch Pick made by former knife maker Trace Rinaldi for Craig/Shivworks. It has been reground by Ban Tang and still retains a very sharp edge. This is pretty cool as it is a very early CP and it was also very early into Ban Tang partnering with Shivworks. "Own a piece of history!" Comes with sheaths for both live blade and trainer. Live blade sheath has very light retention.

3. Ban Tang Pikal gen 3 and trainer - SOLD $250 for the set.
    Still Stupid Sharp after years of ownership. It has never cut anything and the original blade is intact and still shaving sharp. There are slight kydex scratching on the blade from inserting in the sheath, nothing major. Comes with sheaths for both live blade and trainer, live blade sheath includes a small techlok.

4. Chris Reeve Knives Small Inkosi - SOLD$240
    In good shape. Has some minor scuffing from pocket carry. Edge does not have damagebut could use a good sharpening. Includes everything that came with the knife when purchased new, including CRK sticker. See photos in Flickr.

5. Spyderco Paramilitary 2 (PM2) with Ripps Garage Tech Carbon Fiber Scales - SOLD$130
    Very good condition PM2 which includes some pimp carbon fiber scales from Ripps Garage Tech (check them out on instagram rippsgaragetechllc). I think the scales cost me $100+ so it's a free knife at this point. Also includes the factory black scales and pocket clip.

Trades - these are really the only things I am interested in. You can ask about other stuff but it's likely a no.
    --Leupold mk8 1-8
    --Aimpoint T1, 2moa
    --Scalarworks T1 mount, lower 1/3 cowitness
    --Scalarworks Front/Rear Iron Sights
    --Geissele SSA, must be brand new unfired
    --Magpul ACS, black, milspec
    --Magpul CTR, black, milspec
    --Magpul SGA, Mossberg, black
    --Surefire X300U-A, black
    Last edited by bleaman225; 12-14-17 at 19:08. Reason: Updates

Feedback Score
    84 (100%)
    Hey look at my knives!!!

Feedback Score
    84 (100%)
    Sharp n stabby! Get your sharp n stabby here! Step right up folks, step right up.

Feedback Score
    84 (100%)
    One more to go. If no offers come in she’s going back in the safe. Get that special something for the lovely lady in your life.

Feedback Score
    84 (100%)
    Stab stab stab stab stab

Feedback Score
    84 (100%)
    Special Circumstances still for sale