Thread: Anyone using two different trigger profiles ?

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Anyone using two different trigger profiles ?

I currently run an SSA in my primary carbine but I am probably going to pick up another Geissele tomorrow. I was trying out a display at Bass Pro and the SD-E felt pretty nice so I am seriously considering grabbing one. My question is if moving between the two profiles (flat vs curve) has caused anyone any issues? I am probably overthinking it but I was not expecting to like the feel of the flat face as much as I did.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    You won't have any issues switching between the two. At least I don't. Once you're behind the gun running drills and whatnot I don't even notice. Recently installed a CMC (5.5lb) flat face on my DDM4V7 SLW and I love it. I will be installing this profile trigger on my rifles from here on out but have too much money in my already existing builds to switch those. And plus like I said I don't mind, no issues. Happy Thanksgiving.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    You'll get used to it, the more you use it.

I have a S2S, SSA and SSA-E on my ARs. I got to try out a friends build with the SD-E. Only 10rds shot, but I had issues not letting the trigger reset when trying double taps. I thought the reset wasn't as positive, but it might have just been me. Maybe I was still trying to pull the first stage? Not sure, it was years ago.

No problems with the ALG AKT on my AK, but that's because it is single stage.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Yeah you're overthinking it. I have about half and half and while I prefer the flat triggers, its not like I have to relearn how to shoot with a cried bow. The SD-E and SD-C are awesome.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    If you like the SSA get another one. If the future trigger is for a precision build get the SSA-E. It's the same as the SDE but curved bow like the SSA. I had the SDE in my primary rifle and felt like it was too light for anything other than precision rig.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Thanks for the info all! I appreciate the insight on your experiences. Happy Thanksgiving and good luck tomorrow!