Thread: Is this a good deal? Stag 15

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Is this a good deal? Stag 15

I don't know too much about these guys in regards to their quality, and specs.

23795887_1476345999080775_2656236555597066069_n.jpg

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    They make a decent mid level product from everything I’ve seen. They are an offshoot of CMT.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    Mine has been 100%. They are not on the same level as colt, bcm etc, but are generally good. My friend and I each bought one in 2009 and they have both worked well.

Bcg has iffy staking and uses YFS fasteners iirc. But the thing was able to be sighted in and everything was straight.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I picked up one of their uppers a few years ago. It's been a good shooter. That said, there have been some leadership changes at the company and I'm not sure how things are these days.
    “I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I love Stag Arms. I have a soft spot for them because the very first AR-15 I bought (around 2006) was a Stag. Shot the hell out of it and never failed me. I have no idea why I sold it as it had always served me so well.

Anyway, yeah, Stag started the whole black rifle disease for me. Just went on their website and found their Stag-15 LEO (it was called something different back then) on sale for under $700. It may be time for a Stag Arms rifle to once again have a place in my safe....

Feedback Score
    they are quite reliable, i bought one 2 years ago and its still 100% functioning today, take the Plunge.

Feedback Score
    I have some Stag products with their Plus Package. Never had any trouble with them. Run them as hard as I run my Colt stuff.

NYH1.

ROLLTIDE!
    NYSRPA Member.