Thread: Three Crux .30 Suppressors on a .223 compared.

Feedback Score

Three Crux .30 Suppressors on a .223 compared.

Three Crux .30 Suppressors on a .223 compared.

Disclaimer. This video is not a scientific experiment. It's just a few of us commenting on how three different .30 Crux suppressors sounded to us at the Impact zone when used on a 223. Enjoy. The final conclusion was that the Archangel and Arc were almost identical in sound signature. The Nemesis was loud, but we felt it would be usable for one or two rounds in a hunting situation

The 3 crux cans start at 41 seconds. Three Crux .30 cal Suppressors on a 20" .223 Ark 7.5", Archangel 9.25" and the 6" Nemesis. The 6" was louder but good for hunting.

We used the POF P-308 and kopfjager-industries reaper grip as a spotter.

Custom Remington 700. Evelio McDonald built this masterpeice. 20” Shilen 4-groove ratchet 1:8”, Defiance bolt stop, Badger mini tactical bolt knob, Bell & Carlson M40 stock, Seekins Precision bipod rail, Atlas bipod, NF 3.5-15x56, Leupold mounts and Jewell trigger.

https://youtu.be/Vm3tIDToF6M

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    Providing NFA Trust Services to Texas Citizens

www.AtomicLabRat.com

Feedback Score
    Very cool. I let one fly at a doe with the ark30 on my nosler m48 300 win mag at 300 yards. somehow I choked and missed (shot right over her; this is the gun/scope that's been giving me fits). however, the point of my reply is to let you know that my wife's cousin who was well away from me on a different stand said he couldn't believe it was a 300win mag I was using. I think the Crux ark30 is a good can for my hunting purposes.