Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Seeking gun case ideas and advise.

Feedback Score
    Okay you got a very nice gun case, we see it and feel so jealous and want to secretly make one that's better tan yours.

Feedback Score
    Gents, appreciate you suggesting SERT but if I may, I'd like to quickly point something out.............

The new SERT TCC 36" cases are no longer 36" on the outside, it's now the internal measurement. The feedback we got is that end users would love to see an extra inch inside so we revised it. As a result, the current Gen 5s no longer fits into the Pelican 1700 case (35.75" inside). It will only fit into the Storm iM3100 (36.50" inside) case which is also from Pelican.

Please feel free should you have any questions. Thanks again.
    Last edited by SERT; 11-28-17 at 19:57.
    HELM ASHIBLIE

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SERT View Post
    Gents, appreciate you suggesting SERT but if I may, I'd like to quickly point something out.............

The new SERT TCC 36" cases are no longer 36" on the outside, it's now the internal measurement. The feedback we got is that end users would love to see an extra inch inside so we revised it. As a result, the current Gen 5s no longer fits into the Pelican 1700 case (35.75" inside). It will only fit into the Storm iM3100 (36.50" inside) case which is also from Pelican.

Please feel free should you have any questions. Thanks again.
    I have one of the older 36" and 46" case and went to your web site to get the correct Pelican case number when I did notice that change.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Not sure if best choice for firearms, there is ‘kaizen foam’ which is (supposedly) easily cut with a breakaway blade and will peel out at differing depths if desired.

https://www.amazon.com/Fastcap-Kaize.../dp/B007J2JJYK

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    I have one of the older 36" and 46" case and went to your web site to get the correct Pelican case number when I did notice that change.
    Man, I'm glad that info is noticeable and clear; had some who ordered the 36" without reading the update! FYI the change only affects the 36" case. The 42" and 46" ones still fit in the respective Pelican cases.

Thanks.
    HELM ASHIBLIE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12