Thread: Belt FAK Pouch Recommendations

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Belt FAK Pouch Recommendations

I'm looking for the slimmest/flattest horizontal belt-mountable pouch possible that will accommodate a flat-folded windlass TQ, hemostatic gauze, gloves and a 4" pressure bandage. I've been looking at the BFG Micro TKN, but I have yet to see one in person so I'm having a hard time gauging its actual size and capacity. I'm not sure if can/will hold what I need it to, or if there are any better options out there I should be looking at instead. Goal is to find something more comfortable and concealable than the M3T I'm using now to be worn at 4-6 o'clock on a typical 1.5" EDC belt. I know this is a tall order without changing the contents but any info and recommendations that might get me close are appreciated.

Feedback Score
    I know you're talking about belt-mounted platforms, but how about an ankle setup from http://www.tuffproducts.com/7914-tuf...ourniquet-rig/, or a belly set up from Black Triangle Group (see Instagram: @blacktrianglegroup; backordered)

Designed specifically for concealment..

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Maybe a SO Tech Viper or HSGI Pogey. Might need to work it to get the Viper on a belt (I’m not familiar with if there’s a belt loop model). The Pogey has a Velcro belt loop model.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Thanks for the suggestions. An ankle setup would certainly be the most concealable option but I'm in the desert where it would get frickin hot and I hate stuff on my legs in general. I checked out the Pogey and I like everything but the quarter zip and velcro flap. The Viper doesn't look appealing to me either. Maybe what I need to do is just order the Micro TKN and see for myself if it will work, I could probably return it if it doesn't, or worst case I have another piece of gear laying around that I don't use

Feedback Score
    Hey! Looks like I answered this on TOS, but if you want to run a proof-of-concept of the LBT pouch, you can purchase the exact same pouch made OCONUS by their subsidiary, LBX Tactical. That's what I did, just to see if I would like it. It's actually held up just fine and as of right now, it's my favorite IFAK bleeder belt pouch.
    If plan A didn’t work, the alphabet has 25 more letters.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bad aim View Post
    Hey! Looks like I answered this on TOS, but if you want to run a proof-of-concept of the LBT pouch, you can purchase the exact same pouch made OCONUS by their subsidiary, LBX Tactical. That's what I did, just to see if I would like it. It's actually held up just fine and as of right now, it's my favorite IFAK bleeder belt pouch.
    Awesome, thanks for the tip!