There have been a few threads on these two guns, but I'd like to hear from someone who has time with both and hear a comparison. I have recently gone to DA/SA and know the differences between P99, SP 2022, and the P07. I am finding that despite the generally better trigger OTB of the SP 2022, I shoot the P99 better, and the P07 better without the same level of concentration - which to me makes little sense. Lets isolate the P07. I think the P07 shoots a tad better because of the short trigger pull (shoots from the decocked position which is at half-cock). Also, the frame is fairly thick and the grip slim which gives you better purchase from the support hand even if you don't think about it.

So... how does the P07 compare to the PX-7 compact? I would say OTB, it has a much better trigger (smoother and lighter DA). But not sure it would be a better shooter in my hands. [PX4s are also NOT available generally in my area to rent. Also, I've found over time that one or two range sessions are NOT conclusive in any way.]

Thanks.