Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: "John Wick 2" Glock 34

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

"John Wick 2" Glock 34

So, I watched John Wick 2 for the fifth time last night. I also had the opportunity recently to shoot a TTI'd Glock 34, though it wasn't the "Wick" package. After being a die-hard "not putting aftermarket crap inside my Glock"-guy, I'm starting to have second thoughts on that. Anyone own a TTI Glock or something similar? If so, do you think it's worth the price premium? The "Wick" package from TTI is currently running $1350 + customer supplied 34. I'm still having a hard time justifying that amount for what is, in the end, still a Glock. I also don't like the thought of fixing something that isn't broken in terms of reliability. However, like I said, my recent experience has got me thinking.

Feedback Score
    Honestly I can’t even begin to justify $1350 for any Glock must less $1350 for just a custom package
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    There’s a rumor that many years ago Dave Sevigny’s Glock went down at a competition that Glock had a tent at. Rumor has it that he went to the booth and took a bone stock Glock 17 and won 1st overall with it.

Feedback Score
    Sidenote* Am I the only one who loved John Wick, but hated the sequel?!?

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    If you are heavy into competition it may make sense. Otherwise it may be in the cool/show off category. If you really like it, why not?

On the other hand here's a quote from Sevigny: "Someone could have a Glock 34 identical to mine with another $100 worth of parts and 15 minutes of labor."
    Last edited by darr3239; 11-29-17 at 10:47.
    "Every step we take towards making the State our Caretaker of our lives, by that much we move toward making the State our Master." Dwight D. Eisenhower

Feedback Score
    I don’t care to do heavy mods. I traded for a tricked out one which is my carry gun. I’d love to compete with it, when the next GSSF comp occurs.

As for modifying for a movie model, I’d rather spend the extra $800 on 4000 rounds of 9 mm ammo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    67 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulkstr8 View Post
    Sidenote* Am I the only one who loved John Wick, but hated the sequel?!?
    I’m with you bro! Part deux was doo-doo

Feedback Score
    Someone said The Accountant was like John Wick. Is it worth watching?

I liked both John Wick movies.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CDR_Glock View Post
    Someone said The Accountant was like John Wick. Is it worth watching?

I liked both John Wick movies.

The Accountant is better than Wick 2 imo.

On topic, I really love the look and the feel of custom Glocks. I'm a bit obsessed with Agency Arms stuff, but honestly all of their mods are functional for carry or duty guns as well. Albeit at a premium price that I can't personally afford. All of my Glocks have at least one cusom mod, usually frame work, which adds up very fast. I now have to shoot with a double undercut and I prefer a thumb rest also. I'm a bitch lol, I know.

That TT Combat Master 34 is a very nice custom Glock.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    For what I use Glocks for (self / home defense), it's not remotely worth it.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast