Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: "John Wick 2" Glock 34

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

"John Wick 2" Glock 34

So, I watched John Wick 2 for the fifth time last night. I also had the opportunity recently to shoot a TTI'd Glock 34, though it wasn't the "Wick" package. After being a die-hard "not putting aftermarket crap inside my Glock"-guy, I'm starting to have second thoughts on that. Anyone own a TTI Glock or something similar? If so, do you think it's worth the price premium? The "Wick" package from TTI is currently running $1350 + customer supplied 34. I'm still having a hard time justifying that amount for what is, in the end, still a Glock. I also don't like the thought of fixing something that isn't broken in terms of reliability. However, like I said, my recent experience has got me thinking.

Feedback Score
    Honestly I can’t even begin to justify $1350 for any Glock must less $1350 for just a custom package
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    There’s a rumor that many years ago Dave Sevigny’s Glock went down at a competition that Glock had a tent at. Rumor has it that he went to the booth and took a bone stock Glock 17 and won 1st overall with it.

Feedback Score
    Sidenote* Am I the only one who loved John Wick, but hated the sequel?!?

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    If you are heavy into competition it may make sense. Otherwise it may be in the cool/show off category. If you really like it, why not?

On the other hand here's a quote from Sevigny: "Someone could have a Glock 34 identical to mine with another $100 worth of parts and 15 minutes of labor."
    Last edited by darr3239; 11-29-17 at 10:47.
    "Every step we take towards making the State our Caretaker of our lives, by that much we move toward making the State our Master." Dwight D. Eisenhower

Feedback Score
    67 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulkstr8 View Post
    I’m with you bro! Part deux was doo-doo

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I hated it too. The amount of people he killed and the shots he was making was just over the top.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by foxtrotx1 View Post
    I hated it too. The amount of people he killed and the shots he was making was just over the top.
    That plus the whole subway king thing, wtf. It was way too weird. Guns were cool tho.

Feedback Score
    you are in a world of you own, the sequel is amazing.
    John wick was a very big movie, gained recognition in many levels and made a lot of many for all involved, with the way the part 2 ended i wont be surprised if another is in production. i personally feel Glock 34 is a great pistol but its all blown out of proportion, if he use a Sig or Kimber or HK it also would be on must peoples bucket-list too

Feedback Score
    I don’t care to do heavy mods. I traded for a tricked out one which is my carry gun. I’d love to compete with it, when the next GSSF comp occurs.

As for modifying for a movie model, I’d rather spend the extra $800 on 4000 rounds of 9 mm ammo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast