Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: "John Wick 2" Glock 34

Feedback Score
    i have a G34 and i doubt i'd ever do the full TTI kit... i plan on doing a trigger kit and sights and that is about it... maybe some stippling or just some talon grips

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    I hate to be a Debbie Downer but anybody spending a grand on a Glock 34 because of John Wick 2 is on Crack.

In fact JW2 actually made me hate JW1.

Of all the guns in the world to Gucci, a G34 is not one of them. You would get far, far more out of adj sights than all the extra crap someone else would do that is pretty much snake oil.

But I'm not immune. I got a cheap PPK because of Goldeneye and will one day get a Makarov solely because I like the Cold War era.

Thats as far as I go.

Slightly OT but I actually like my PPK. I got a good one. I dont keep much .380 on me and rarely shoot it but From Russia With Love and Goldeneye were my favorite Bonds. I dont like the Daniel Craig ones and the Roger Moore's were SO BORING.
    Have you ever fired a TTI'd Glock?

Feedback Score
    "Man on Fire" will always be the G34 movie.

up-man_on_fire.jpg

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hopetonbrown View Post
    Who is winning USPSA/IDPA/IPSC titles with HK pistols?
    If winning titles defines best pistol, then everybody should dump their Glocks and whatever else they have and get a Tanfoglio
    Montrala

I'm sponsored competition shooter representing Heckler&Koch, Kahles, Hornady and Typhoon Defence brands in Poland, so I can be biased

http://montrala.blogspot.com

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I'd just love to shoot one to be honest. I thought kinda the same thing about 1911's until someone let me shoot their open gun with a like 3 ounce trigger, in 38 super. I got to say it was pretty cool to shoot and shoot well too. TTI kit is expensive like a lot of the other big name custom shops but I'll bet they are a lot of fun to shoot.

Ed

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345