Page 185 of 239 FirstFirst ... 85135175183184185186187195235 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 2383

Thread: -->OFFICIAL<-- "PAY IT FORWARD"

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bb223 View Post
    I'll take the VTAC mount if available.

I have a set of non-carbide RCBS .41 Magnum dies (less shellholder) and about 40 265gr True Shot commercial hard cast projectiles up for anyone who wants them.
    Got your PM. VTAC universal mount will go out Friday and I'll shoot you a tracking number for Priority Mail.
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank_Jameson View Post
    I'll take the PA 30mm scope mount if still available. PIF with a set of four KAC carbine length rail covers (and vert. grip if I can find it).
    Frank

The mount and QD RE is on the way via UPS, should be here Wed, tops Thu.

PM'd tracking number.
    Merry Christmas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    204 (100%)
    Updated list. Few items left. Will add more when I dig through the parts bins.. Trying to keep the PIF alive..

Updated List of what is left and additions...

-Aimpoint Comp m2, m4(s) Pro, etc, kill flash Gone to Tb-Av
    -Aimpoint Comp m3,M4, pro, clear window flip up covers.gone to daddy
    -Butler creek 1.730, #19 eye, flip up cap new in package.
    -Sportsmans wearhouse 10 dollar gift certificate coupon. In store only. Expires the 17th
    -2 black ergo grips with plugs Gone to sva01
    -Magpul MOE black grip Gone to Ford tough
    -Centurion Arms .750 low pro gas block with pin and set screw. Used but fully functional. Gone to ford tough
    -DD barrel nut for RISII, slim, lite rails, etc.
    -New Factory surefire scout mount. With mounting screws. Gone to Robert
    -Another New Factory Surefire Scout mount with screws. Black. Gone to daddy
    -New Carbine buffer with new DD carbine spring. Gone to meru
    Last edited by Jwknutson17; 02-03-17 at 16:48.
    Philippians 4:13

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I have an OD green Magpul IPhone 6 cover to put out there.

"It's Dangerous To Go Alone! Take This."

https://www.facebook.com/Blak1508
    Instagram Blak1508

Feedback Score
    For PIF, I have a G-Code OSH Kydex holster for an HK P30 or P30L. It's black, right-hand and on a 1.75" belt slide. It can be used with an RTI wheel and hanger (not included).

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwknutson17 View Post
    Updated list. Few items left. Will add more when I dig through the parts bins.. Trying to keep the PIF alive..

Updated List of what is left and additions...

-Aimpoint Comp m2, m4(s) Pro, etc, kill flash Gone to Tb-Av
    -Aimpoint Comp m3,M4, pro, clear window flip up covers.
    -Butler creek 1.730, #19 eye, flip up cap new in package.
    -Sportsmans wearhouse 10 dollar gift certificate coupon. In store only. Expires the 17th
    -2 black ergo grips with plugs Gone to sva01
    -Magpul MOE black grip Gone to Ford tough
    -Centurion Arms .750 low pro gas block with pin and set screw. Used but fully functional. Gone to ford tough
    -DD barrel nut for RISII, slim, lite rails, etc.
    -New Factory surefire scout mount. With mounting screws. Gone to Robert
    -Another New Factory Surefire Scout mount with screws. Black.
    -New Carbine buffer with new DD carbine spring. Gone to meru
    PM sent.

I could use the Surefire Scout mount, and if it doesn't seem too greedy the flip up covers for the M4. (if they will also fit the Comp M4s)

I have a 13 rd magazine for a Springfield Armory XD in .45 ACP and a Hi-Vis front sight for the same. The sight is new in package, and the mag is in excellent shape.
    You know what I like best about most people?

Their dogs.

Feedback Score
    204 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by daddyusmaximus View Post
    PM sent.

I could use the Surefire Scout mount, and if it doesn't seem too greedy the flip up covers for the M4. (if they will also fit the Comp M4s)

I have a 13 rd magazine for a Springfield Armory XD in .45 ACP and a Hi-Vis front sight for the same. The sight is new in package, and the mag is in excellent shape.
    Package went out today. Will update the list of what's left.
    Philippians 4:13

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    I can't walk for crap, but this weekend I'm going to hobble out in my shop and pull some stuff for the PIF. I probably have a few goodies I could donate for the cause.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    ~ Sam Houston

~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Up for PIF tonight:

1 - Ambi Selector switch (SA), with new detent and spring - DSG Arms (for a milspec style ambi, this is my favorite. Very similar to LMT's) I will also in
    1 - Magpul Polymer Enhanced Trigger Guard, Black
    1 - Carbine Buffer "H" Never used, fired or installed.
    1 - Pistol holster, Coyote Brown, Fox Tactical - It's not a Safariland, but it will hold your gun until you can buy a Safariland.
    1 - Troy Battle Axe Buttstock, with MASSIVE storage space, MIL SPEC I never personally installed this. It's a neat buttstock. It ain't a pretty buttstock, but it's a MEAN buttstock! (and its free)
    1 - CAA Magazine Coupler (I believe this is a CAA) Because one 40 round Magpul mag is not enough. It's billet aluminum, lightweight and very sturdy.
    1 - Paracord Survival bracelet with compass, ferro rod fire starter and whistler (9" - so if you have big hamhock wrists it might not fit.)
    1 - Fortis like angled VFG for picatinny rail. This is very similar to the Fortis, I cannot recall the brand, but it works as advertised. It is painted.

I have some more items coming up. I have a pretty different kind of PIF coming tomorrow...so don't forget to keep your eye out. Especially our newer members!

Don't forget to post your PIF. We've had too many, I'll take this and check my parts bin when I get home, only to never see another item post up. Do that, and I will ship 15 A2 Pistol Grips to you along with 179 dust covers. and aluminum floor plates.

~ Sam Houston

~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    I could use the battle axe stock.

I'll PIf with a kydex owb holster for a beretta 92fs, a little wear but functional, and a glock 27 leather Yaqui style holster. I believe this one is Galco. Not sure on the beretta holster.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertTheTexan View Post
    Up for PIF tonight:

1 - Ambi Selector switch (SA), with new detent and spring - DSG Arms (for a milspec style ambi, this is my favorite. Very similar to LMT's) I will also in
    1 - Magpul Polymer Enhanced Trigger Guard, Black
    1 - Carbine Buffer "H" Never used, fired or installed.
    1 - Pistol holster, Coyote Brown, Fox Tactical - It's not a Safariland, but it will hold your gun until you can buy a Safariland.
    1 - Troy Battle Axe Buttstock, with MASSIVE storage space, MIL SPEC I never personally installed this. It's a neat buttstock. It ain't a pretty buttstock, but it's a MEAN buttstock! (and its free)
    1 - CAA Magazine Coupler (I believe this is a CAA) Because one 40 round Magpul mag is not enough. It's billet aluminum, lightweight and very sturdy.
    1 - Paracord Survival bracelet with compass, ferro rod fire starter and whistler (9" - so if you have big hamhock wrists it might not fit.)
    1 - Fortis like angled VFG for picatinny rail. This is very similar to the Fortis, I cannot recall the brand, but it works as advertised. It is painted.

I have some more items coming up. I have a pretty different kind of PIF coming tomorrow...so don't forget to keep your eye out. Especially our newer members!

Don't forget to post your PIF. We've had too many, I'll take this and check my parts bin when I get home, only to never see another item post up. Do that, and I will ship 15 A2 Pistol Grips to you along with 179 dust covers. and aluminum floor plates.

Page 185 of 239 FirstFirst ... 85135175183184185186187195235 ... LastLast