Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 2383

Thread: -->OFFICIAL<-- "PAY IT FORWARD"

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTheTexan View Post
    CONGRATS TacticalFun!!! Shoot me a PM!
    Pm sent

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
    i had the will power to not buy guns. I even bought a gun store and work for a company that manufactures the forging machines for said guns. I need help.

Feedback Score
    Robert - Thank you for the extras!

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Time for an Updated List. These are the items still available for PIF.
    Updated List:

Here's what has been claimed:
    1 - Ambi Selector switch (SA), - Claimed by JohnM1000
    1 - Carbine Buffer "H" Never used, fired or installed. - Claimed by OfficerX
    1 - Troy Battle Axe Buttstock, with MASSIVE storage space, MIL SPEC - Claimed by Bowhunter80

Standard PIF Procedures: Reply to post staking your claim, followed up by a PM or Forum email.

Parts Still Available:
    1 - Magpul Polymer Enhanced Trigger Guard, Black
    1 - Pistol holster, Coyote Brown, Fox Tactical - It's not a Safariland, but it will hold your gun until you can buy a Safariland.
    1 - CAA Magazine Coupler (I believe this is a CAA) Because one 40 round Magpul mag is not enough. It's billet aluminum, lightweight and very sturdy.
    1 - Paracord Survival bracelet with compass, ferro rod fire starter and whistler (9" - so if you have big hamhock wrists it might not fit.)
    1 - Fortis like angled VFG for picatinny rail. This is very similar to the Fortis, I cannot recall the brand, but it works as advertised. It is painted.

Next Up: Sight Sponsorship - One Year, Paid in Full.
    We've had one free membership claimed already, leaving us this one.

PIF 2 : ONE YEAR SITE SPONSORSHIP PAID IN FULL

It will be first come first serve so whoever IM's or emails me first gets first gets the free sponsorship. I will pass your username to Roxanne and your account will be updated. (I suspect Monday since we are already in our weekend.)

See below for the benefits you gain with Site Sponsorship!

Benefits of Site Sponsorship:
    2 Additional Megabytes for Attachments (No more tiny crappy pictures!)
    350 Additional stored messages capacity (Worth every cent alone...)
    Ability to upload animated profile pictures
    Custom avatars get an additional 20 pixels for height and width
    Album photo width increases by 200 pixels
    Birthdays are not viewable (Who wants people to know how old they are?!?!?)
    Sponsors don't show up on member list
    Sponsors don't inherit other member groups automatically
    Can upload animated group Icons
    Username updates to site sponsor

Adding/Replacing Kit Items?

Black plastic/polymer M4 mag holder, black. These are not ITW, but I've used others like this and they held up well. These have been used just a few times.

Multi-Cam 3 Mag M4 Shingle. USGI, made by Eagle Industries. Never used. If you pick up some KYWI inserts from SKD Tactical and you have a nice piece of kit. Never mounted on my chest rig, never sent to the field.

Knife Sharpening/Maintenance Training DVD
    Then there is a training DVD. This could also be helpful to watch with your son or daughter or grandson when they get their first knife.. Or if you need some help in learning how to properly sharpen a knife.
    This this DVD should help you. Top's is still one of the top online knife shops. The sell quality knifes. Still!

Don't forget to post your PIF. We've had too many, I'll take this and check my parts bin when I get home, only to never see another item post up. Do that, and I will ship 15 A2 Pistol Grips to you along with 179 dust covers. and aluminum floor plates.

I have some more items coming up. I have a pretty different kind of PIF coming tomorrow...so don't forget to keep your eye out. Especially our newer members!

Don't forget to post your PIF. We've had too many, I'll take this and check my parts bin when I get home, only to never see another item post up. Do that, and I will ship 15 A2 Pistol Grips to you along with 179 dust covers. and aluminum floor plates.
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I'll take the H-buffer and PIF with a black Magpul M-LOK VFG.
    When you're done saying what you're saying, stop saying it.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Updated List:

Here's what has been claimed:
    1 - Ambi Selector switch (SA), - Claimed by JohnM1000
    1 - Carbine Buffer "H" Never used, fired or installed. - Claimed by OfficerX
    1 - Troy Battle Axe Buttstock, with MASSIVE storage space, MIL SPEC - Claimed by Bowhunter80

Standard PIF Procedures: Reply to post staking your claim, followed up by a PM or Forum email.

Parts Still Available:
    1 - Pistol holster, Coyote Brown, Fox Tactical - It's not a Safariland, but it will hold your gun until you can buy a Safariland.
    1 - CAA Magazine Coupler (I believe this is a CAA) Because one 40 round Magpul mag is not enough. It's billet aluminum, lightweight and very sturdy.
    1 - Paracord Survival bracelet with compass, ferro rod fire starter and whistler (9" - so if you have big hamhock wrists it might not fit.)
    1 - Fortis like angled VFG for picatinny rail. This is very similar to the Fortis, I cannot recall the brand, but it works as advertised. It is painted.

It will be first come first serve so whoever IM's or emails me first gets first gets the free sponsorship. I will pass your username to Roxanne and your account will be updated. (I suspect Monday since we are already in our weekend.)

Black plastic/polymer M4 mag holder, black. These are not ITW, but I've used others like this and they held up well. These have been used just a few times.

Multi-Cam 3 Mag M4 Shingle. USGI, made by Eagle Industries. Never used. If you pick up some KYWI inserts from SKD Tactical and you have a nice piece of kit. Never mounted on my chest rig, never sent to the field.

Knife Sharpening/Maintenance Training DVD
    Then there is a training DVD. This could also be helpful to watch with your son or daughter or grandson when they get their first knife.. Or if you need some help in learning how to properly sharpen a knife.
    This this DVD should help you. Top's is still one of the top online knife shops. The sell quality knifes. Still!

I have some more items coming up. I have a pretty different kind of PIF coming tomorrow...so don't forget to keep your eye out. Especially our newer members!

Robert thanks again. If possible I'll take the DVD and the kydex mag holders if available. I'll PIF with this opener/knuckle I was shipped in a tacpack but it is not allowed to be carried in my state.

this signature exceeds the 15 character capacity count

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

--&gt;OFFICIAL&lt;-- &quot;PAY IT FORWARD&quot;

Quote Originally Posted by slowlowmiata View Post
    Robert thanks again. If possible I'll take the DVD and the kydex mag holders if available. I'll PIF with this opener/knuckle I was shipped in a tacpack but it is not allowed to be carried in my state.

this signature exceeds the 15 character capacity count
    You got it. Shoot me a PM with your address. Not addresses

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by RobertTheTexan; 02-18-17 at 18:41.
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Updated List:

Parts Still Available:

~ Sam Houston

~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CPM View Post
    I'll take the H-buffer and PIF with a black Magpul M-LOK VFG.
    CPM,

That Carbine buffer was already claimed by OfficerX, but let me check I believe I have one more I can PIF. Go ahead and send me your contact details, I'm pretty sure I can dig up one more.

RTT
    ~ Sam Houston

~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I could use the mag pouch if it's still available.

I've got a couple of things handy to PIF:

- BCM double heat-shield standard carbine handguards from my first build years back. Were installed for maybe 1 month but are still like new.
    handguard.jpg

- SCAR17 10-round magazine block. Handy if you're buying a SCAR17 online and live in a place like MD where standard capacity mags are legal to own but not to transfer. Mail to the seller to install before they ship and you can receive the standard mag when you pickup the rifle.
    block.jpg

Will grab pics in a bit to upload.
    Last edited by cdb; 02-21-17 at 12:20.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by cdb View Post
    I could use the mag pouch if it's still available.

I've got a couple of things handy to PIF:

- BCM double heat-shield standard carbine handguards from my first build years back. Were installed for maybe 1 month but are still like new.
    - SCAR17 10-round magazine block. Handy if you're buying a SCAR17 online and live in a place like MD where standard capacity mags are legal to own but not to transfer. Mail to the seller to install before they ship and you can receive the standard mag when you pickup the rifle.

Will grab pics in a bit to upload.
    You got it - 3 mag Eagle multicam shingle is yours.
    ~ Sam Houston

~ Sam Adams

Page 187 of 239 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188189197237 ... LastLast