Page 204 of 239 FirstFirst ... 104154194202203204205206214 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 2383

Thread: -->OFFICIAL<-- "PAY IT FORWARD"

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    RobertTheTexan is doing you a favor. I'd pay attention to what he said.

Because now people are paying attention to you.

Yes. Yes they are.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pubb View Post
    Offering:

A Dewey SS cleaning rod for a Mosin Nagant (~40")

Galco tan leather holster for 1911

Five or six red 45ACP snap caps

6 Otis 45 bronze brushes

One 30 cal bronze brush

A unused hammer spring from an ALG ACT trigger group w slave pin

PSA Delta ring assy (delta ring, weldspring, barrel nut and retaining clip)

The cleaning rod, snapcaps, and holster have seen very light use. Everything else is factory fresh.
    If it's a right handed holster, I'd take the 1911 holster and snap caps. PM inbound.

I'll PIF a bladetech dual adjustable mag pouch, which should fit most double stack magazines. Not sure about .45 mags, but I've used them for sig, M&P, beretta 92 and glock 9mm/.40 mags.

Feedback Score
    12 (93%)
    Just a few items coming up after Memorial day but I want to explain first so hear me out:

I have (4) Insight Class III AN/PEQ 2 IR laser designators. They kind of work- well, they turn on and stay on for maybe 30-90 seconds. These are military surplus so they have some wear, missing decals etc. The diodes may be going out, may only have a couple hours or even a few minutes left. I am going to get them checked out and should know something by next Tuesday if replacement parts are available. They are missing the rail grabber mounts- but those could be had for less than $20 on Ebay. You will need some type of night vision devise to use these. Stay tuned!

(4) L-3 Eotech 512 a65. Military Surplus, rough shape, banged up but glass is still intact with small scratches, rubber on/off buttons are worn. They do turn on and holographic reticle is bright, NO NV mode. Having these checked out by same company who is checking the PEQ-2's- will know by next Tuesday. Different mounts, 2 have thumb screw, the other need a Allen wrench.Stay tuned.

Other than that, I have available now:

Laser Devise Class III visible red laser designator dated 1986 - Military surplus and the 20mm mounts look like Weaver mount- Ill PM photos if you ask. Comes with vintage pressure pad- actually if I could get information on this, that would be great. Serial #121286-24. Takes either 4 or 6 AA batteries, about 11" long and same diameter of a quarter. The pressure pad uses a SMA or BNC type connector.

(4) Surefire M961 weapon lights (the old heavy ones) all grey, in pretty good shape, ARMS mount, all work fine, push button tail caps with pressure pad remote receptacle. ( these are incandescent bulbs, NOT LED)- no accessories.

(3) Unbranded brand new Mil Spec Trigger/hammer/pins/springs - complete-They have "S" stamped into the hammer and trigger. I believe these are the same triggers that come with civilian FN15's but don't quote me- The box had NSN 1005-01-618-8104 written under the Cage Code and Batch Lot #'s - contact for more info or clarification. I can PM photos if you need.

Authentic German MP5 A2 synthetic stock from 1990's- really good shape.

Colt Ti-7 stock, these are like the A2 stocks but a lot bigger and have larger cheek rest.

Knights Armament URX 3.1 rail panels, complete set of black with hardware and complete set of FDE (FDE includes long panels, picatinny and hardware)

Knights Armament Aimpoint Micro T-1 mount- Great shape other than a dealer had to drill one of the mounting screws out and it left a mark on just 1 of the holes- PM for photos or more information.

I have a few LMT SOPMOD stocks but i need a SME to consult with FIRST to find out if these are real, i got them from a FFL in Oklahoma that was going out of business.

NOTE: If the Peq-2's or 512's can be fixed and cost more than I'm willing to spend, ill start giving them away as fast as I can as long as the recipient knows they are not 100% functional and I will tell you what I was quoted so you have a rough idea on what to expect to get them 100% working order. I will know something by next Tuesday. Oh and there was a new member in another thread that was asking about free LPK's. I don't know your name or who you are but if you truly and absolutely need one, PM me and I will donate a Colt LPK to you.- But you got to put something up here first.
    Last edited by elephant; 05-24-18 at 01:01.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    (Redacted for the time being).
    Last edited by HeruMew; 05-24-18 at 01:17.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

--&gt;OFFICIAL&lt;-- &quot;PAY IT FORWARD&quot;

Quote Originally Posted by elephant View Post
    Just a few items coming up after Memorial day but I want to explain first so hear me out:

I have (4) Insight Class III AN/PEQ 2 IR laser designators. They kind of work- well, they turn on and stay on for maybe 30-90 seconds. These are military surplus so they have some wear, missing decals etc. The diodes may be going out, may only have a couple hours or even a few minutes left. I am going to get them checked out and should know something by next Tuesday if replacement parts are available. They are missing the rail grabber mounts- but those could be had for less than $20 on Ebay. You will need some type of night vision devise to use these. Stay tuned!

(4) L-3 Eotech 512 a65. Military Surplus, rough shape, banged up but glass is still intact with small scratches, rubber on/off buttons are worn. They do turn on and holographic reticle is bright, NO NV mode. Having these checked out by same company who is checking the PEQ-2's- will know by next Tuesday. Different mounts, 2 have thumb screw, the other need a Allen wrench.Stay tuned.

Other than that, I have available now:

Laser Devise Class III visible red laser designator dated 1986 - Military surplus and the 20mm mounts look like Weaver mount- Ill PM photos if you ask. Comes with vintage pressure pad- actually if I could get information on this, that would be great. Serial #121286-24. Takes either 4 or 6 AA batteries, about 11" long and same diameter of a quarter. The pressure pad uses a SMA or BNC type connector.

(4) Surefire M961 weapon lights (the old heavy ones) all grey, in pretty good shape, ARMS mount, all work fine, push button tail caps with pressure pad remote receptacle. ( these are incandescent bulbs, NOT LED)- no accessories.

(3) Unbranded brand new Mil Spec Trigger/hammer/pins/springs - complete-They have "S" stamped into the hammer and trigger. I believe these are the same triggers that come with civilian FN15's but don't quote me- The box had NSN 1005-01-618-8104 written under the Cage Code and Batch Lot #'s - contact for more info or clarification. I can PM photos if you need.

Authentic German MP5 A2 synthetic stock from 1990's- really good shape.

Colt Ti-7 stock, these are like the A2 stocks but a lot bigger and have larger cheek rest.

Knights Armament URX 3.1 rail panels, complete set of black with hardware and complete set of FDE (FDE includes long panels, picatinny and hardware)

Knights Armament Aimpoint Micro T-1 mount- Great shape other than a dealer had to drill one of the mounting screws out and it left a mark on just 1 of the holes- PM for photos or more information.

NOTE: If the Peq-2's or 512's can be fixed and cost more than I'm willing to spend, ill start giving them away as fast as I can as long as the recipient knows they are not 100% functional and I will tell you what I was quoted so you have a rough idea on what to expect to get them 100% working order. I will know something by next Tuesday. Oh and there was a new member in another thread that was asking about free LPK's. I don't know your name or who you are but if you truly and absolutely need one, PM me and I will donate a Colt LPK to you.- But you got to put something up here first.
    The last huge PIF you had didn’t go off too well, so I would like to understand how you plan on executing this one.
    So do you want people to wait before we say we want something - for example the EOTech? Or Surefire? So you actually know what you plan on PIFing and what you may end up getting repaired?

I believe that’s the safest best. At least for the stuff you are checking out. The last extravaganza you had kicked off a long run of great PIF’s except for your stuff. So we had guys PIFing and then reneging because they didn’t get anything. But the end result was positive nonetheless and I made some friends during those great PIFs that are still me very close friends today. So I’m thankful for hat.
    Not trying to be a jerk, I hope enough people know me to know that’s not how I roll. I appreciate your generosity, I just want this to go off smoothly so people aren’t feeling like they got the short end of the stick - for several members.

Is that your plan? To make a post of what your actually going to offer or do you want guys to claim stuff now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by RobertTheTexan; 05-24-18 at 01:10.
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

Disregard all after...[QUOTE]
    Last edited by RobertTheTexan; 05-24-18 at 01:16.
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

Up for PIF (Not related to any previous PIF’s)

1 x used carbine buffer (still serviceable)
    1 x carbine spring brand new
    1x rifle buffer
    1x rifle buffer spring (brand new)
    Last edited by RobertTheTexan; 05-24-18 at 01:31.
    ~ Sam Houston

~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    12 (93%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTheTexan View Post
    The last huge PIF you had didn’t go off too well, so I would like to understand how you plan on executing this one.
    So do you want people to wait before we say we want something - for example the EOTech? Or Surefire? So you actually know what you plan on PIFing and what you may end up getting repaired?

I believe that’s the safest best. At least for the stuff you are checking out. The last extravaganza you had kicked off a long run of great PIF’s except for your stuff. So we had guys PIFing and then reneging because they didn’t get anything. But the end result was positive nonetheless and I made some friends during those great PIFs that are still me very close friends today. So I’m thankful for hat.
    Not trying to be a jerk, I hope enough people know me to know that’s not how I roll. I appreciate your generosity, I just want this to go off smoothly so people aren’t feeling like they got the short end of the stick - for several members.

Is that your plan? To make a post of what your actually going to offer or do you want guys to claim stuff now?

Wait on the PEQ-2's and 512's until tuesday. If I can hypothetically get these working for $50-100, ill get them fixed and sell and try to make some money. If they cost more, ill donate them on the PIF. Everything else is ready to go.

BTW: I have always followed through with all of my PIF items. I have only done a PIF maybe 3 -4 times. Last time, my inbox was full within 5 minutes and there must of been 3 pages of responses. I had to delete messages without reading just to get new ones. Someone even created a spread sheet for me but eventually I just picked random people, it was a nightmare and was confusing for everyone. And I'm sorry that some of the members who thought they were getting something didn't but all of my items were given away. I had like 30 people claim one item. I give without expecting anything in return nor do I want anything. That is why I had the idea of doing a "Mystery Box- Care Package" to keep that from happening again.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by elephant View Post

BTW: I have always followed through with all of my PIF items. I have only done a PIF maybe 3 -4 times. Last time, my inbox was full within 5 minutes and there must of been 3 pages of responses. I had to delete messages without reading just to get new ones. Someone even created a spread sheet for me but eventually I just picked random people, it was a nightmare and was confusing for everyone. And I'm sorry that some of the members who thought they were getting something didn't but all of my items were given away. I had like 30 people claim one item. I give without expecting anything in return nor do I want anything. That is why I had the idea of doing a "Mystery Box- Care Package" to keep that from happening again.
    I remember how out of control it got. I was the second guy to post to your thread. I was also the guy that created the spreadsheet in an effort to try and help you. You actually answered me back. Not about that Noveske barrel, but that the spreadsheet wouldn’t work because there were guys who had just recently claimed an EOTech from you some weeks prior and turned right around and did it again, when you posted those. Humanity not at its finest.
    I still think the best way to do it is follow the thread. The thread tags the date/time stamp, and if the dude recently claimed something you can move on. That’s how we managed to salvage that FUBAR deal. But I get it. It was out of control. What got things WAY out of whack, wasn’t just the guys who didn’t receive any items from you, (some because they were the 10th person to claim) but the guys 2 and 3 levels beyond you who reneged and lather, rinse repeat.
    And you’re telling me you sent the stuff out, then I’m going to choose to believe you. However I won’t back down from my statement though and can tell you that several of the first guys who responded to your PIF, did not receive anything, we checked with each other for several weeks after, even here on the PIF. But that’s how it goes sometimes and I get it. I can’t imagine having to sort through as many messages and stuff as you did. So I do understand how that could have happened. Maybe you deleted the first guys who contacted you because we usually go to the oldest messages in our inbox when we delete stuff. I don’t know and it doesn’t really matter. There was a lot of good that came out of that PIF. So many guys stepped up and still gave in spite of receiving nothing. (Some cases because they were the 10th guy to claim an item spoken for.) I’m telling you it may have been one of the best PIF’s we have had in years. Not because we were giving super expensive stuff away, but dudes were getting things they needed. A guy needed a Magpul stock and he got it. Someone needed an ALG trigger and they got it. A QMS trigger or a B5 stock, It was awesome. I saw so much generosity. I still go back and read through those posts. It shows you the kind of members we have.
    Like I said I have friends that I expect will be my friend until the day I die. All from that very same humongous PIF. And I will say this with a full heart, I don’t care if it’s corny, I wouldn’t trade that Noveske barrel you offered or even a thousand Noveske barrels for the friends that I came out of that deal with. They are pure gold. I talk to some everyday. That’s just amazing in my book. So I think I scored the greatest PIF during that time and it’s been paying off nonstop since.

Bottom line - that’s why I posted what I did, it wasn’t to call you out, I can see your generosity. It was me wanting our PIF to run smoothly as possible. I want the PIF to run as the OP and those first PIFers envisioned, and I believe you do too.

That said I’m going to keep my eyes out for an LMT stock and I got some goodies to PIF for it!

~ Sam Houston

~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    12 (93%)
    Did you get the Noveske barrel? Hows it working out for you? 300BLK right?

Page 204 of 239 FirstFirst ... 104154194202203204205206214 ... LastLast