Page 203 of 239 FirstFirst ... 103153193201202203204205213 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 2383

Thread: -->OFFICIAL<-- "PAY IT FORWARD"

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by glock21xxx View Post
    I could use the forward assist and dust cover. I offer an unmarked waffle stock to PIF

G21- back from LA, CA. Thanks for being patient.

Arrives Monday -
    RTT
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CrowCommand View Post
    First timer here in the PIF...

Robert, I could use the extractor upgrade and FH for my pistol build. My Toolcraft BCG should be here this week.

I can offer up an older Magpul MOE grip, i'll look in my parts box today for more.
    Thanks again for being patient. Enhanced Extractor kit and 5.56 birdcage FH, due to your AO on Monday the 16th.
    Tracking number: 9500115387458103192668
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    67 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTheTexan View Post
    G21- back from LA, CA. Thanks for being patient.

Arrives Monday -
    RTT

You’re a solid citizen, Robert. Thank you again

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    New Blue Force Gear Burnsed Socket, 2 to 1 Point sling conversion. Black plastic.

IMG_8076.jpg

Feedback Score
    I'm new to the ar world so I don't have much to offer. I'm building my first lower so if anyone has anything useful, if be very greatful

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTheTexan View Post

ETA2: I’ll also throw in an SS Loophole sling to PIF. OD Green, just about brand new. Picked up one of these after Jack (Failure2Stop) recommended it to me. However I have not found the application for it in my manner of shooting. Its sweet spot is having a loop that can attach to a carabiner on your War Belt or Riggers Belt (ever wonder what that D ring can be used for on your riggers belt? ). Well now you know. Excellent for barricade shooting, so if you’re a civilian 3 gun shooter - maybe a good application, military/LEO sniper, I think it would be a great sling for you. (If you don’t have the means to acquire QD Sling swivels, PM me.

http://stores.hogsaddle.com/ss-loophole-sling-1/

ETA3: I’ll also PIF some Ergo FDE Mlok rail covers, four sections, one was cut I half but the two equal one regular section. Also for PIF are a couple Magpul MODBUS (lol) I mean MOE Mag Couplers. So you aren’t wearing your big boy pants and using a Redi-Mag and you can’t afford a D-60. Here’s is your chance to equip two (2) AR’s of your choosing with 60 whole God Bless America and the Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders rounds of freedom!! Six. Zero. Our our illustrious docsherm says. “I never heard anyone say after a firefight, I wish I hadn’t brought so much ammo.” Don’t get caught with your pants down. Go big or go home.
    Yes I’m giving them away, I know it sounds like I’m trying to sell them. I’m just trying to save your life son. (Another classic quote by me.)

I could use the sling, rail covers and mag couplers. I've got a new beater rifle I'm throwing together part by part. I still have a JM Custom Kydex IWB4 right hand holster for an M&P9 FS and I'll also throw up a safariland 074 OWB mag holder for glock mags. PM inbound.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gaigeboyd View Post
    I'm new to the ar world so I don't have much to offer. I'm building my first lower so if anyone has anything useful, if be very greatful
    Read the first page of this thread and that will lay out to you how the PIF works.

It doesn't work by people posting "wants" or "needs". In short. If you see something you need, ask for it. Before you ask for it, have something give. That's the concept of the pay if forward. If everyone just took without giving, we wouldn't have made it past the first post. We've had way too many "I'll post a PIF when I get off work." and never hear from them again. Don't be THAT guy. That' guy sucks.

Try reading how our forum works. I won't go into all HeruMew already gave you the skinny. But seriously. Read how we do do things here, you'll find you get along better with folks if you take the time to read the important parts.. That's respect.

Start with one of the most important posts we have - in terms of conduct - "THE POST" written by one of our mods who the Lord took way too early, but his handprint is still on this forum. Read and heed.
    https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...4C-Style-Guide

This will answer most questions you have about posting stuff, selling stuff, buying stuff, posting pics etc.
    https://www.m4carbine.net/forumdispl...s-amp-Comments

If if you thought I was kidding about reading the Good The Bad and The Ugly, I was not. Read and heed.

Good luck

RTT
    ~ Sam Houston

~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by VT1032 View Post
    I could use the sling, rail covers and mag couplers. I've got a new beater rifle I'm throwing together part by part. I still have a JM Custom Kydex IWB4 right hand holster for an M&P9 FS and I'll also throw up a safariland 074 OWB mag holder for glock mags. PM inbound.
    Got your PM. If you're good with your PIF, then you're good. I can't really judge that. I'll have to check on the sling. I think I may have given it away already, thinking no one wanted it after a month and a half. But either way, if I still have it, you'll get it along with the other item. I know I have them. I think I have an additional mag coupler I'll throw in the box as well. I'll get this stuff packed up and shipped out to you. Will likely be tomorrow though. I'll post back here with tracking and an ETA. But before all that happens, I need a mailing address.

RTT
    ~ Sam Houston

~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gaigeboyd View Post
    RobertTheTexan is doing you a favor. I'd pay attention to what he said.

Because now people are paying attention to you.

Feedback Score
    Offering:

Galco tan leather holster for 1911

Five or six red 45ACP snap caps
    - to VT1032

A unused hammer spring from an ALG ACT trigger group w slave pin

PSA Delta ring assy (delta ring, weldspring, barrel nut and retaining clip)

Everything is factory fresh.
    Last edited by pubb; 05-25-18 at 10:11.

Page 203 of 239 FirstFirst ... 103153193201202203204205213 ... LastLast