Page 205 of 239 FirstFirst ... 105155195203204205206207215 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 2383

Thread: -->OFFICIAL<-- "PAY IT FORWARD"

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by elephant View Post
    Did you get the Noveske barrel? Hows it working out for you? 300BLK right?
    Unfortunately, I think I was one of those whose messages got deleted. I don't know if it was 300BLK or 5.56. It was a few barrels you offered. You had a 13.7 regular barrel (black), a 7.5 SS and of course the 10.5 SS I thought it was a 5.56 barrel, but it could have been 300BLK. Not sure I would have cared either way. lol. I was just like a Noveske? Are you freaking kidding me?!?!?
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    It is right handed and it's yours, along with the snapcaps. Got your PM, so it will go out later this week or early next week at the latest.

Quote Originally Posted by VT1032 View Post
    If it's a right handed holster, I'd take the 1911 holster and snap caps. PM inbound.

I'll PIF a bladetech dual adjustable mag pouch, which should fit most double stack magazines. Not sure about .45 mags, but I've used them for sig, M&P, beretta 92 and glock 9mm/.40 mags.

Feedback Score
    I'm relatively new to this thread, and I am very impressed at people's generosity. Having said that, would it be possible for the moderators to clean this thread up and remove any posts that aren't PIF or "I'll take it"?

I'll volunteer to do it if given the appropriate permissions. I think this thread is awesome and builds a huge sense of community but it is somewhat untidy.

Feedback Score
    Read the links, sorry for doing it wrong. Well, what I have to pay it forward with is leather glock 17 holster right-hand. It fits my fl
    Glock 19. Not sure the brand but it has a t on it. Mosin bayonet, oiler, and cleaning pouch with tools

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by elephant View Post
    Just a few items coming up after Memorial day but I want to explain first so hear me out:

Knights Armament Aimpoint Micro T-1 mount- Great shape other than a dealer had to drill one of the mounting screws out and it left a mark on just 1 of the holes- PM for photos or more information.

[/B]
    I would like the KAC T-1 mount.

I can PIF a BCM KMR barrel wrench new in the wrapper and I have a black Umbrella Corp 23 (I think) Grip.
    "Perfect Practice Makes Perfect"
    "There are 550 million firearms on this planet. That's one firearm for every 12 people. The question is... How do we arm the other 11?" Lord of War.
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I would like the KAC URX 3.1 rail panels in both black and FDE.

I can PIF a Galco Fletch holster for G19-G26 in excellent condition and a 15" VTAC Alpha rail in FDE, mounted but never used in the original box.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    I'll take the Umbrella Corp 23 grip. PIF with a like new 4 way leather holster for a Sig 938.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jethroUSMC View Post
    I would like the KAC URX 3.1 rail panels in both black and FDE.

I can PIF a Galco Fletch holster for G19-G26 in excellent condition and a 15" VTAC Alpha rail in FDE, mounted but never used in the original box.
    I'll take the VTAC rail, I will PIF two 15 round magazines for the H&K USP 9mm.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pubb View Post
    I'm relatively new to this thread, and I am very impressed at people's generosity. Having said that, would it be possible for the moderators to clean this thread up and remove any posts that aren't PIF or "I'll take it"?

I'll volunteer to do it if given the appropriate permissions. I think this thread is awesome and builds a huge sense of community but it is somewhat untidy.
    This thread has been a generous little nugget of M4C for years. It is also a fun and sometimes interesting thread. Stripping it down to a PIF and I’ll take it would be doing a disservice to the legacy and the membership. I also believe the sense of community and camaraderie that you say you sense and is not only derived from a succinct PIF and an abrupt I’ll take it. We’ve had some major discussions around how the PIF should work and the challenges facing us with this type of thread. Where? Right her.
    We discuss PIF related business here. Especially if it has an impact to the members. I think it’s perfectly fine for members to post the ship and delivery date of their PIFs. It’s good that others can see the PIF is alive and well and above all working.

You’re right, it is an awesome thread, and that awesome is not strictly due to an item that was given and an item received.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Up for grabs
    I have an M&P sear block for M&P 45 (99% on it being for the 45...have had this for years) AND a warren rear sight for the M&P as well (I believe it's the single tritium dot night sight).

Page 205 of 239 FirstFirst ... 105155195203204205206207215 ... LastLast