Quote Originally Posted by The FNG View Post
    I'll take the magpul vfg2.

PIF: LaRue Dillo, hat and sticker
    Ill take the LaRue goodies! Pm incoming

Pif: new beretta 92 hogue finger groove stocks

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CMP View Post
    @RobertTheTexan, I'll take the gas tube and end plate please.
    My pay it forward is:
    Vltor A5 pistol RE
    Magpul VFG2 (rail type) Claimed by FNG
    4ea A2 grips
    3ea USGI trigger guards
    I don't know how I missed the notification CMP.... Sorry about that!!! PM me your address and I'll ship it out priority tomorrow

Bye the way If not one claimed the pistol RE I'll take that and I will pay forward a couple of rail sections about 4" long and 2 Sabre 30 round mags. I can post pics of wanted.
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTheTexan View Post
    I don't know how I missed the notification CMP.... Sorry about that!!! PM me your address and I'll ship it out priority tomorrow

Bye the way If not one claimed the pistol RE I'll take that and I will pay forward a couple of rail sections about 4" long and 2 Sabre 30 round mags. I can post pics of wanted.
    Dibs on mags!
    It's better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by The FNG View Post
    Dibs on mags!
    Mags are yours - PM me your address!

I'll ship it out tomorrow with CMP's stuff.
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTheTexan View Post

RE is yours will ship tomorrow
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." - Winston Churchill

"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity." - Hanlon's razor

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

--&gt;OFFICIAL&lt;-- &quot;PAY IT FORWARD&quot;

Quote Originally Posted by CMP View Post
    RE is yours will ship tomorrow
    Slight adjustment to my PIF.. Maybe to better?
    I and PIFing 1 ea. 5" 6061 rail section as shown and one 3" Magpul rail section, polymer. It comes with backers and screws. The metal section has a little paint and an area where my VFG screw marred it a little. But it's long and it works. The Magpul section has never been used.

I also still have a carbine length buffer spring. It's brand new also. So if your working in your first build and are putting parts together, this isn't a lot but it's a couple of things you won't have to buy.
    Last edited by RobertTheTexan; 04-13-16 at 22:23.
    ~ Sam Houston

~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fordtough25 View Post
    Ill take the LaRue goodies! Pm incoming

Pif: new beretta 92 hogue finger groove stocks
    It's yours. Mostly because of your Forum name, but it's yours I got your PM.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Anyone have a spare front sight detent and detent spring?
    I've got something I can dig out and pay forward I'm sure.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

--&gt;OFFICIAL&lt;-- &quot;PAY IT FORWARD&quot;

I've got about 30 primed 7.62x54R cases and .311 pulled bullets. Whoever wants the cases, if you're not in the PDX area, you'll need to cover the hazmat.

I've also got some once fired cases as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by The FNG; 04-17-16 at 18:24.

Feedback Score
    12 (93%)
    I'm fixing to move, started packing tonight. This will probably be the last PIF from me for a while.

I do hope these go to a good home, to those who actually need these items. Please limit yourself to just 1!

Attachment 39156
    A bunch of Noveske parts, KX3, KX5, 7.5 SS barrel, 13.7 black barrel, 10.5 SS barrel, 9 NSR rail, 15 NSR rail, 7 NSR rail. Some Chainsaw, some not, all authentic.

I have 4 QMS triggers from ALC- new in package

2 Sig 226 Mk25 steel magazines (not pictured)

Attachment 39157
    C-More Tactical, Aimpoint CompM4s, Aimpoint CompM2 for carry handle, Troy PDW stock (minor scratches), Aimpoint Micro T-1(a few scratches), Eotech magnifier(scratches) - all scratched but all new in box. We bought over 200 so I'm giving a few away. These were returns from dealers.

Attachment 39158

Attachment 39159

I got 12 of these, these are master parts kits, everything you need for 4 rifles. look at the photo on top and read the contents. 100% mil-spec. Bottom box has delta rings, firing pins, BCG, gas tubes, FSB, charging handles, triggers, flash hiders etc.
    I haven't made up my mind yet, but thinking about breaking these up and offering individual kits, that way more people can get one. Allow me the 1st right of refusal on these, if I do decide to split them up, I will still offer you a complete kit.

I wanted to try to do something different this time. I am putting together 2 "PIF Mystery Boxes" . I'm not going to tell you what is in side. It will consist of many things. If you except, I ask that you take what you "NEED", replace with something of your own of some value and put if back up on PIF for the next person.

Send PM with info, please allow up to a week to ship, my whole life is in cardboard boxes for the next week or so.
    Last edited by elephant; 04-25-16 at 22:11.

Page 130 of 239 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140180230 ... LastLast