Page 132 of 239 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182232 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 2383

Thread: -->OFFICIAL<-- "PAY IT FORWARD"

Feedback Score

--&gt;OFFICIAL&lt;-- &quot;PAY IT FORWARD&quot;

Quote Originally Posted by elephant View Post
    I'm fixing to move, started packing tonight. This will probably be the last PIF from me for a while.

I do hope these go to a good home, to those who actually need these items. Please limit yourself to just 1!

Attachment 39156
    A bunch of Noveske parts, KX3, KX5, 7.5 SS barrel, 13.7 black barrel, 10.5 SS barrel, 9 NSR rail, 15 NSR rail, 7 NSR rail. Some Chainsaw, some not, all authentic.

I have 4 QMS triggers from ALC- new in package

2 Sig 226 Mk25 steel magazines (not pictured)

Attachment 39157
    C-More Tactical, Aimpoint CompM4s, Aimpoint CompM2 for carry handle, Troy PDW stock (minor scratches), Aimpoint Micro T-1(a few scratches), Eotech magnifier(scratches) - all scratched but all new in box. We bought over 200 so I'm giving a few away. These were returns from dealers.

Attachment 39158

Attachment 39159

I got 12 of these, these are master parts kits, everything you need for 4 rifles. look at the photo on top and read the contents. 100% mil-spec. Bottom box has delta rings, firing pins, BCG, gas tubes, FSB, charging handles, triggers, flash hiders etc.
    I haven't made up my mind yet, but thinking about breaking these up and offering individual kits, that way more people can get one. Allow me the 1st right of refusal on these, if I do decide to split them up, I will still offer you a complete kit.

I wanted to try to do something different this time. I am putting together 2 "PIF Mystery Boxes" . I'm not going to tell you what is in side. It will consist of many things. If you except, I ask that you take what you "NEED", replace with something of your own of some value and put if back up on PIF for the next person.

Send PM with info, please allow up to a week to ship, my whole life is in cardboard boxes for the next week or so.

Could really use an Aimpoint Comp M4!

If there aren't any more, I could use the Noveske NSR 15"

Will PIF with a Kirkpatrick Custom leather shoulder holster.
    Last edited by Wiggity; 04-25-16 at 22:31.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)

I'm fixing to move, started packing tonight. This will probably be the last PIF from me for a while.

I do hope these go to a good home, to those who actually need these items. Please limit yourself to just 1!

Attachment 39156
    A bunch of Noveske parts, KX3, KX5, 7.5 SS barrel, 13.7 black barrel, 10.5 SS barrel, 9 NSR rail, 15 NSR rail, 7 NSR rail. Some Chainsaw, some not, all authentic.

Attachment 39157
    C-More Tactical, Aimpoint CompM4s, Aimpoint CompM2 for carry handle, Troy PDW stock (minor scratches), Aimpoint Micro T-1(a few scratches), Eotech magnifier(scratches) - all scratched but all new in box. We bought over 200 so I'm giving a few away. These were returns from dealers.

Attachment 39158

Attachment 39159

I got 12 of these, these are master parts kits, everything you need for 4 rifles. look at the photo on top and read the contents. 100% mil-spec. Bottom box has delta rings, firing pins, BCG, gas tubes, FSB, charging handles, triggers, flash hiders etc.
    I haven't made up my mind yet, but thinking about breaking these up and offering individual kits, that way more people can get one. Allow me the 1st right of refusal on these, if I do decide to split them up, I will still offer you a complete kit.

I wanted to try to do something different this time. I am putting together 2 "PIF Mystery Boxes" . I'm not going to tell you what is in side. It will consist of many things. If you except, I ask that you take what you "NEED", replace with something of your own of some value and put if back up on PIF for the next person.

Send PM with info, please allow up to a week to ship, my whole life is in cardboard boxes for the next week or so.

I'd love an EOTech magnifier if ones is still available!

Edit: I'll find something decent to PIF ASAP!
    Last edited by officerX; 04-25-16 at 22:35.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Attachment 39156

Attachment 39157

Attachment 39158

Attachment 39159

I'll take the Troy PDW kit off your hands and PIF with a Leupold 3-9x40 Mil-dot Mark AR with target turrets (Mod 1).

PM sent.

Leupold gone to Greg500sw pending confirmations/clarifications from Elephant
    Last edited by Leaveammoforme; 04-26-16 at 00:21.

Feedback Score

Attachment 39156

Attachment 39157

Attachment 39158

Attachment 39159

Wow! After all the responses, I couldn't keep track of what was left. When you have time, please publish the remaining items. Thanks for your generosity!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Leaveammoforme View Post
    I'll take the Troy PDW kit off your hands and PIF with a Leupold 3-9x40 Mil-dot Mark AR with target turrets (Mod 1).

PM sent.
    I'll take the Leupold.
    My stuff has been out on an earlier post.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Dylanbg20 View Post
    I'd love a PDW stock, Aimpoint, or a mystery box! I can PIF with a 10" Troy MRF rail
    I'd like the Troy rail. I will PIF a ACS-L Stock, ALG 3.5 trigger spring. I will PIF more items when I get home and look in my parts bins. I have some stuff still on here that hasn't even asked for yet and I'll group it all together.

Thanks Dylan!!

P.s. I'm not reusing a PIF, I'm just going to group it all together in one post so everyone know what I have.
    Last edited by RobertTheTexan; 04-25-16 at 22:53.
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by greg500sw View Post
    I'll take the Leupold.
    My stuff has been out on an earlier post.
    That is your PIF for the Aimpoint M4. The Leupold will require a fresh PIF.

Feedback Score
    That is your PIF for the Aimpoint M4. The Leupold will require a fresh PIF.
    I never realized several people had already asked for the aimpoint. My apologies. Let me see what I can find.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by greg500sw View Post
    I never realized several people had already asked for the aimpoint. My apologies. Let me see what I can find.
    Well this just got confusing! I'll hold it for you for now.

Feedback Score
    Well this just got confusing! I'll hold it for you for now.
    Ok here we go, I have a Hornady soft gun case, and a 26" browning bps 10 gauge barrel to PIF

Page 132 of 239 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182232 ... LastLast