Taco gone to robertthetexan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Id like the Carbine DVD. Still have the custom molded earplugs available,

Thanks

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by The FNG View Post
    I have (I believe) GI 45ACP mag, and a 2 mag green holder, 30 .311 bullets and primed 7.62x54R cases, a 5/8-24 A2 flash hider, a brand new set of Mechanix gloves ( med, large or XL), NIB Energizer headlamp, and an aluminum keymod rail section.

Also a leather holster for a pistol or revolver (I'm not sure what it's for)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bullets and 7.62x54R stuff, gloves, .45ACP stuff and holster gone.

Still have headlamp, flash hider, and keymod rail section still up.
    It's better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Travis B View Post
    I'll take purple spring. KAC carbine buffer still available.
    Travis,

Spring is in the mail, sent Priority Mail, due to you Friday. Here's a link to the tracking number:

http://tinyurl.com/Travis-ALGSpring

Enjoy!
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

JW,

Check your PM, tracking info sent to you. Delivery by Thursday.

Enjoy the stock!

Robert
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by The FNG View Post
    Bullets and 7.62x54R stuff, gloves, .45ACP stuff and holster gone.

Still have headlamp, flash hider, and keymod rail section still up.
    Hey Bro,

Check your PM, tracking link sent. I sent Priority, but it won't get to you until Friday.

I hope you enjoy the grip and insert!

Robert
    ~ Sam Houston

~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTheTexan View Post
    Hey Bro,

Check your PM, tracking link sent. I sent Priority, but it won't get to you until Friday.

I hope you enjoy the grip and insert!

Robert
    Got it! Yours will head out tomorrow.
    It's better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jlsfireman View Post
    @RobertTheTexan-I don't need the trigger..thanks anyways. I did send you a PM with info.
    Hey Jls,

Check your PM for a link to your tracking number. I sent Priority Mail, so you should have your parts on Thursday.

I threw some extra goodies in the box, I hope you like them, nothing special, but a couple of things we can always use. Once again, I appreciate not just your honestly, but your integrity in not being greedy in taking the trigger. Even if it is just a milspec.

Best,

Robert
    ~ Sam Houston

~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jlsfireman View Post
    @RobertTheTexan-I don't need the trigger..thanks anyways. I did send you a PM with info.
    So I'm sitting here at my desk, looking at the receipt with your tracking info on it and lo and behold I see some stickers. Cool gun store stickers...and I say "Hmm..those look just like the stickers I put in the LPK bag that I put in JL's box." I moved an Off-site Pallet Inventory Report for one of my customers, and then I said: "Oh! That looks just like the LPK inside the bag with the stickers that I......

forgot to put in your box!

Sometimes you just gotta laugh at yourself. LOL and some more LOLing.
    I apologize, but will make it right tomorrow. Post Office is already closed. I'll ship the LPK tomorrow and one way or the other it will get there by Friday.

Robert
    ~ Sam Houston

~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    I'm not trying to be the impatient guy, but..............has anyone heard from Elephant yet?

Page 145 of 239 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155195 ... LastLast