Page 150 of 239 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160200 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 2383

Thread: -->OFFICIAL<-- "PAY IT FORWARD"

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HeruMew View Post
    I have a plain-jane standard Stock, Would really enjoy and use the ACS-L for my Primary Rifle.

I can PIF:
    2x Plano 9mm 100rd Capacity Ammo Containers, Flip top with labels. Wanna keep these together.

1x 45degree canted irons. Decent quality, not sure of the manufacturer, doesn't appear "name brand" but they do the job well. I had them sighted in and mounted for awhile. But never really got much real use out of them.

100+ Once Fired M855 brass. Not sure on the exact count, but I am willing to combine these up if someone needts it.
    I didn't mention this in the post above but it's in my original and some subsequent posts. The stock is Magpul OD. Are you ok with that?
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    @RobertTheTexan-thanks for asking if I needed a stock. I actually have one so please PIF to someone who NEEDS it. On another note I received a package in the mail from you. Thanks for the "goodies". It'll all be put to good use.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    I have a plain-jane standard Stock, Would really enjoy and use the ACS-L for my Primary Rifle.

However, I want to express priority to JLS, as that was offered in Robert's post.

I can PIF:
    2x Plano 9mm 100rd Capacity Ammo Containers, Flip top with labels. Wanna keep these together.

1x 45degree canted irons. Decent quality, not sure of the manufacturer, doesn't appear "name brand" but they do the job well. I had them sighted in and mounted for awhile. But never really got much real use out of them.

100+ Once Fired M855 brass. Not sure on the exact count, but I am willing to combine these up if someone needs it.
    J's good so the stock is yours, but please note the stock is OD. Confirm this is GTG for you.
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by contax_shooter View Post
    May I have the pistol buffer kit?

Was just packing my stuff for the range and came across the following I can PIF:

2x BCM delta ring assemblies with triangle caps
    BCM A2 flash hider + crush washer
    EOTech thumb screw
    PSA carbine buffer
    PSA M4 stock
    PSA A2 grip
    2x full length black ladders
    Old style Magpul MS1 front sling attachment that goes to 1 point
    HK mash sling connection
    I could use those BCM delta ring assemblies with triangle caps. I'll PIF one brand new in packaging Troy 30rd BattleMag with pull tab, a pistol buffer tube with foam (unknown brand) and a A2 birdcage. Also I still have the Mossberg 500 tactical adjustable stock available if anyone can use it.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

--&gt;OFFICIAL&lt;-- &quot;PAY IT FORWARD&quot;

Quote Originally Posted by Jlsfireman View Post
    I could use those BCM delta ring assemblies with triangle caps. I'll PIF one brand new in packaging Troy 30rd BattleMag with pull tab, a pistol buffer tube with foam (unknown brand) and a A2 birdcage. Also I still have the Mossberg 500 tactical adjustable stock available if anyone can use it.
    I'd like that Troy mag and I'll PIF two USGI yellow follower mags :-)
    ~ Sam Houston

~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    You got it...PM your info.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    @Robert I don't have anything that currently matches, so will have to pass on that one. Is the sl black? That would match my handguard.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    @Robert I don't have anything that currently matches, so will have to pass on that one. Is the sl black? That would match my handguard.
    The SL is painted by me. And sorry it's not black...

I'll edit the post.

Heck I think I'm the only guy to build an AR with OD furniture.... I switched it for a Vltor that is also green.
    Sorry it couldn't work for you.
    ~ Sam Houston

~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Haha!

Well, I would be okay with starting with a piece to start a transition.

I planned on doing an OD or FDE build at some point. But heck, I would still shoot a mismatched rifle until that day comes.

My fear, though, is having you send it and Murphy pushing some poor guy into the thread who actually needed one. Haha.

ETA: Hopefully you see this before replying to my PM. You'll feel like a broken record. Haha.
    Last edited by HeruMew; 05-05-16 at 16:30.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Haha!

Well, I would be okay with starting with a piece to start a transition.

I planned on doing an OD or FDE build at some point. But heck, I would still shoot a mismatched rifle until that day comes.

My fear, though, is having you send it and Murphy pushing some poor guy into the thread who actually needed one. Haha.

ETA: Hopefully you see this before replying to my PM. You'll feel like a broken record. Haha.
    No problem - good luck on your build...
    ~ Sam Houston

~ Sam Adams

Page 150 of 239 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160200 ... LastLast