Page 186 of 239 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186187188196236 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 2383

Thread: -->OFFICIAL<-- "PAY IT FORWARD"

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowhunter80 View Post
    I could use the battle axe stock.

I'll PIf with a kydex owb holster for a beretta 92fs, a little wear but functional, and a glock 27 leather Yaqui style holster. I believe this one is Galco. Not sure on the beretta holster.
    You got it Bowhunter. PM me your address.

Updated List:
    Up for PIF tonight:

1 - Ambi Selector switch (SA), with new detent and spring - DSG Arms (for a milspec style ambi, this is my favorite. Very similar to LMT's) I will also in
    1 - Magpul Polymer Enhanced Trigger Guard, Black
    1 - Carbine Buffer "H" Never used, fired or installed.
    1 - Pistol holster, Coyote Brown, Fox Tactical - It's not a Safariland, but it will hold your gun until you can buy a Safariland.

1 - CAA Magazine Coupler (I believe this is a CAA) Because one 40 round Magpul mag is not enough. It's billet aluminum, lightweight and very sturdy.
    1 - Paracord Survival bracelet with compass, ferro rod fire starter and whistler (9" - so if you have big hamhock wrists it might not fit.)
    1 - Fortis like angled VFG for picatinny rail. This is very similar to the Fortis, I cannot recall the brand, but it works as advertised. It is painted.

I have some more items coming up. I have a pretty different kind of PIF coming tomorrow...so don't forget to keep your eye out. Especially our newer members!

Don't forget to post your PIF. We've had too many, I'll take this and check my parts bin when I get home, only to never see another item post up. Do that, and I will ship 15 A2 Pistol Grips to you along with 179 dust covers. and aluminum floor plates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Next little item...
    I've met a TON of guys who cannot sharpen a knife to save their life.

I'm sure that isn't you, but perhaps you can use some maintenance tips. This this DVD should help you. I haven't bought from Tops in a few years, but last time I did the were pretty solid and sold quality knives. Randall's etc

"Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTheTexan View Post
    You got it Bowhunter. PM me your address.

Updated List:
    Up for PIF tonight:

1 - Ambi Selector switch (SA), with new detent and spring - DSG Arms (for a milspec style ambi, this is my favorite. Very similar to LMT's) I will also in
    1 - Carbine Buffer "H" Never used, fired or installed.
    1 - Pistol holster, Coyote Brown, Fox Tactical - It's not a Safariland, but it will hold your gun until you can buy a Safariland.

1 - CAA Magazine Coupler (I believe this is a CAA) Because one 40 round Magpul mag is not enough. It's billet aluminum, lightweight and very sturdy.
    1 - Paracord Survival bracelet with compass, ferro rod fire starter and whistler (9" - so if you have big hamhock wrists it might not fit.)
    1 - Fortis like angled VFG for picatinny rail. This is very similar to the Fortis, I cannot recall the brand, but it works as advertised. It is painted.

I have some more items coming up. I have a pretty different kind of PIF coming tomorrow...so don't forget to keep your eye out. Especially our newer members!

Don't forget to post your PIF. We've had too many, I'll take this and check my parts bin when I get home, only to never see another item post up. Do that, and I will ship 15 A2 Pistol Grips to you along with 179 dust covers. and aluminum floor plates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I could use the H buffer.

The only thing I know I have right now to PIF is a LaRue RISR.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by officerX View Post
    I could use the H buffer.

The only thing I know I have right now to PIF is a LaRue RISR.

OfficerX, the H Buffer is yours. I have your mailing address.

Updated List:
    Up for PIF tonight:

~ Sam Houston

~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    OfficerX, the H Buffer is yours. I have your mailing address.

Updated List:
    Up for PIF tonight:

If still available, I would like the Ambi Selector. For PIF, I have a G-Code OSH Kydex holster for an HK P30 or P30L. It's black, right-hand and on a 1.75" belt slide. It can be used with an RTI wheel and hanger (not included). PM inbound. Thank you Sir!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Sorry that this doesn't exactly contribute, but want to point out that this threads consistent revival occurs due to a core bunch of awesome dudes.

I know I have received my fair share from Robert, and have put some of my own on here, but just wanted to give a shout out to the folks, like Robert, who really go out of their way to make a positive impact on the community.

Now, please don't send me those dust covers. They make me shudder.

ETA: Considering I hit the post button .000002 seconds sooner, wow, what an awesome PIF Rob, truly.
    Last edited by HeruMew; 02-18-17 at 09:07.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

Talking Up For Grabs! Two Each - One Year M4Carbine Site Sponsorships - PIF! (Paid in Full)

Site Sponsorship for one year Paid in Full!

Ever get frustrated because your PM box is full and you can't send a PM to that guy who just offered that hard to find item for a great price? Or a PIF for something you really needed to complete your build?

The answer to that frustration is what this PIF is all about. Today I have two Site Sponsorships up for grabs!

So if you haven't already paid the low, low cost of $20 to support your favorite M4/Tactical forum. this is an excellent way to get your feet wet, support the forum and not pay a dime for a full year of site sponsor benefits! (See below for benefits)

Before you accept so quickly, there are just 2 small caveats.

1. PIF not eligible for Dealers. This PIF is for the standard membership.
    2. I would really like you to renew your sponsorship at the end of this very long year, for another year. Seriously, it takes .38 cents per day to save up enough to support our forum for the entire year.
    This of course is up to you, but I wanted to ask. For me supporting M4C costs me 12 Cokes. It is NOT auto-renewing.

This is an excellent opportunity for you to show your support for OUR forum, and get a one full year sponsorship free. Not a bad deal!

PIF 1 : ONE YEAR SITE SPONSORSHIP PAID IN FULL

PIF 2 : ONE YEAR SITE SPONSORSHIP PAID IN FULL

It will be first come first serve so whoever IM's or emails me first gets first gets the free sponsorship. I will pass your username to Roxanne and your account will be updated. (I suspect Monday since we are already in our weekend.)

See below for the benefits you gain with Site Sponsorship!

Benefits of Site Sponsorship:
    2 Additional Megabytes for Attachments (No more tiny crappy pictures!)
    350 Additional stored messages capacity (Worth every cent alone...)
    Ability to upload animated profile pictures
    Custom avatars get an additional 20 pixels for height and width
    Album photo width increases by 200 pixels
    Birthdays are not viewable (Who wants people to know how old they are?!?!?)
    Sponsors don't show up on member list
    Sponsors don't inherit other member groups automatically
    Can upload animated group Icons
    Username updates to site sponsor

Additional Comments:
    I'm almost to my 1,000th post and I wanted to do something to give back. I wanted to actually contribute. And yes my end game is to get more folks supporting our site.
    I am just a regular member (Site Sponsor) trying to help out. I bought these with my own money and am receiving nothing in return.
    ~ Sam Houston

~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Site Sponsorship for one year Paid in Full!

Ever get frustrated because your PM box is full and you can't send a PM to that guy who just offered that hard to find item for a great price? Or a PIF for something you really needed to complete your build?

The answer to that frustration is what this PIF is all about. Today I have two Site Sponsorships up for grabs!

So if you haven't already paid the low, low cost of $20 to support your favorite M4/Tactical forum. this is an excellent way to get your feet wet, support the forum and not pay a dime for a full year of site sponsor benefits! (See below for benefits)

Before you accept so quickly, there are just 2 small caveats.

1. PIF not eligible for Dealers. This PIF is for the standard membership.
    2. I would really like you to renew your sponsorship at the end of this very long year, for another year. Seriously, it takes .38 cents per day to save up enough to support our forum for the entire year.
    This of course is up to you, but I wanted to ask. For me supporting M4C costs me 12 Cokes. It is NOT auto-renewing.

This is an excellent opportunity for you to show your support for OUR forum, and get a one full year sponsorship free. Not a bad deal!

PIF 1 : ONE YEAR SITE SPONSORSHIP PAID IN FULL

It will be first come first serve so whoever IM's or emails me first gets first gets the free sponsorship. I will pass your username to Roxanne and your account will be updated. (I suspect Monday since we are already in our weekend.)

Additional Comments:
    I'm almost to my 1,000th post and I wanted to do something to give back. I wanted to actually contribute. And yes my end game is to get more folks supporting our site.
    I am just a regular member (Site Sponsor) trying to help out. I bought these with my own money and am receiving nothing in return.
    I will take one! My item to contribute is a brand new knights armament vertical grip

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
    i had the will power to not buy guns. I even bought a gun store and work for a company that manufactures the forging machines for said guns. I need help.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

PIF's Still Available

Time for an Updated List. These are the items still available for PIF.
    Updated List:

Here's what has been claimed:
    1 - Ambi Selector switch (SA), - Claimed by JohnM1000
    1 - Carbine Buffer "H" Never used, fired or installed. - Claimed by OfficerX
    1 - Troy Battle Axe Buttstock, with MASSIVE storage space, MIL SPEC - Claimed by Bowhunter80

Standard PIF Procedures: Reply to post staking your claim, followed up by a PM or Forum email.

Parts Still Available:

Next Up: Sight Sponsorship - One Year, Paid in Full.
    We've had one free membership claimed already, leaving us this one.

Adding/Replacing Kit Items?

Black plastic/polymer M4 mag holder, black. These are not ITW, but I've used others like this and they held up well. These have been used just a few times.

Multi-Cam 3 Mag M4 Shingle. USGI, made by Eagle Industries. Never used. If you pick up some KYWI inserts from SKD Tactical and you have a nice piece of kit. Never mounted on my chest rig, never sent to the field.

Knife Sharpening/Maintenance Training DVD
    Then there is a training DVD. This could also be helpful to watch with your son or daughter or grandson when they get their first knife.. Or if you need some help in learning how to properly sharpen a knife.
    This this DVD should help you. Top's is still one of the top online knife shops. The sell quality knifes. Still!

Last edited by RobertTheTexan; 02-18-17 at 14:54. Reason: Consolidated PIF List
    ~ Sam Houston

~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalFun View Post
    I will take one! My item to contribute is a brand new knights armament vertical grip

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
    CONGRATS TacticalFun!!! Shoot me a PM!

EXCELLENT PIF!!

P.S. Out of pocket for a while guys but keep on PIFing!!
    Last edited by RobertTheTexan; 02-18-17 at 09:25.
    ~ Sam Houston

~ Sam Adams

Page 186 of 239 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186187188196236 ... LastLast