Page 188 of 239 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188189190198238 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 2383

Thread: -->OFFICIAL<-- "PAY IT FORWARD"

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HeruMew View Post
    Sorry that this doesn't exactly contribute, but want to point out that this threads consistent revival occurs due to a core bunch of awesome dudes.

I know I have received my fair share from Robert, and have put some of my own on here, but just wanted to give a shout out to the folks, like Robert, who really go out of their way to make a positive impact on the community.

Now, please don't send me those dust covers. They make me shudder.

ETA: Considering I hit the post button .000002 seconds sooner, wow, what an awesome PIF Rob, truly.
    Ok, you're safe friend, no dust covers coming your way. But I did put 17 A2 pistol grips in in the mail.. Each individually wrapped. I expect to see them on all of your builds from now until 2021.

LOL JK!!

Thank you bro. Giving on the PIF is fun. I don't always have stuff to PIF, but when I do, I don't mind giving. It is more fun when me and JW can time it together. I should have pinged him to see if we could tag team this thing and get some good stuff out there. I always get inspired by others generosity. I have to admit, though, I was pretty surprised that no one wanted the other Site Sponsorship. It was free after all and it is a good way to show support for the forum. But hopefully TacticalFun and the other guy that got it will put it to good use and be good M4C ambassadors.
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowhunter80 View Post
    I could use the battle axe stock.

I'll PIf with a kydex owb holster for a beretta 92fs, a little wear but functional, and a glock 27 leather Yaqui style holster. I believe this one is Galco. Not sure on the beretta holster.
    Tracking number posted to your PM.. Sent USPS Priority Mail. Check tomorrow afternoon for updates. Hope you enjoy the Battle Axe. That thing has a megaton of storage space and should be classified as a lethal weapon. lol Good luck.
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by officerX View Post
    I could use the H buffer.

The only thing I know I have right now to PIF is a LaRue RISR.

Tracking number posted to your PM.. Sent USPS Priority Mail. Check tomorrow afternoon for updates. I hope you enjoy the Carbine RE Tube and H Buffer. The tube doesn't have the position numbers on it, but it is brand new, and perfect shape. Hope you enjoy. Stay safe out there.
    ~ Sam Houston

~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnm1000 View Post
    If still available, I would like the Ambi Selector. For PIF, I have a G-Code OSH Kydex holster for an HK P30 or P30L. It's black, right-hand and on a 1.75" belt slide. It can be used with an RTI wheel and hanger (not included). PM inbound. Thank you Sir!
    John - Tracking number posted to your PM.. Sent USPS Priority Mail. Check tomorrow afternoon for updates. I hope the Ambi-Selector switch works out for you. While it's not a short throw, the clicks are very positive and you will get a good purchase on the lever, gloved or not, wet hands or dry. For standard 90 degree mil spec style switches, DSG is my go-to favorite. It's also got a new spring, and a detent.
    ~ Sam Houston

~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by slowlowmiata View Post
    Robert thanks again. If possible I'll take the DVD and the kydex mag holders if available. I'll PIF with this opener/knuckle I was shipped in a tacpack but it is not allowed to be carried in my state.

this signature exceeds the 15 character capacity count

Tracking number posted to your PM.. Sent USPS Priority Mail. Check tomorrow afternoon for updates. I hope you enjoy the mag holders and that DVD. Let me know if you learn something cool. It's still in the shrink wrap. Good luck
    ~ Sam Houston

~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CPM View Post
    I'll take the H-buffer and PIF with a black Magpul M-LOK VFG.
    I replied to your quote and asked you to send me your mailing address. I've got 6 boxes packed and labeled for this PIF, and I'd like to get yours taken care of so I don't have to make a separate trip to the post office.

PM with your mailing address. I got you and CDB who wanted the 3 mag shingle mixed up and almost shipped the buffer to him. Glad I caught it last minute. Please get the address to me.
    ~ Sam Houston

~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by cdb View Post
    I could use the mag pouch if it's still available.

I've got a couple of things handy to PIF:

- BCM double heat-shield standard carbine handguards from my first build years back. Were installed for maybe 1 month but are still like new.
    - SCAR17 10-round magazine block. Handy if you're buying a SCAR17 online and live in a place like MD where standard capacity mags are legal to own but not to transfer. Mail to the seller to install before they ship and you can receive the standard mag when you pickup the rifle.

Will grab pics in a bit to upload.

Tracking number posted to your PM.. Sent USPS Priority Mail. Check tomorrow afternoon for updates. CB I have used almost the identical mag shingle from Tactical Tailor, and I use these KYWI insert and remove the elastic keepers. The KYWI inserts secures the mag nice and tight but not two tight. I keep the elastic keepers on chest rig though, I make TQ holders for them with an ITW quick release button. Works really well. If you're intersted you can find the KYWI inserts (from ESSTAC) by clicking here: Esstac 556 KYWI (Kydex Wedge Insert) Hope you put the shingle to good use.
    ~ Sam Houston

~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTheTexan View Post
    Time for an Updated List. These are the items still available for PIF.
    Updated List:

Here's what has been claimed:
    1 - Ambi Selector switch (SA), - Claimed by JohnM1000
    1 - Carbine Buffer "H" Never used, fired or installed. - Claimed by OfficerX
    1 - Troy Battle Axe Buttstock, with MASSIVE storage space, MIL SPEC - Claimed by Bowhunter80

Standard PIF Procedures: Reply to post staking your claim, followed up by a PM or Forum email.

Parts Still Available:
    1 - Magpul Polymer Enhanced Trigger Guard, Black
    1 - Pistol holster, Coyote Brown, Fox Tactical - It's not a Safariland, but it will hold your gun until you can buy a Safariland.
    1 - CAA Magazine Coupler (I believe this is a CAA) Because one 40 round Magpul mag is not enough. It's billet aluminum, lightweight and very sturdy.
    1 - Paracord Survival bracelet with compass, ferro rod fire starter and whistler (9" - so if you have big hamhock wrists it might not fit.)
    1 - Fortis like angled VFG for picatinny rail. This is very similar to the Fortis, I cannot recall the brand, but it works as advertised. It is painted.

Next Up: Sight Sponsorship - One Year, Paid in Full.
    We've had one free membership claimed already, leaving us this one.

PIF 2 : ONE YEAR SITE SPONSORSHIP PAID IN FULL

It will be first come first serve so whoever IM's or emails me first gets first gets the free sponsorship. I will pass your username to Roxanne and your account will be updated. (I suspect Monday since we are already in our weekend.)

See below for the benefits you gain with Site Sponsorship!

Benefits of Site Sponsorship:
    2 Additional Megabytes for Attachments (No more tiny crappy pictures!)
    350 Additional stored messages capacity (Worth every cent alone...)
    Ability to upload animated profile pictures
    Custom avatars get an additional 20 pixels for height and width
    Album photo width increases by 200 pixels
    Birthdays are not viewable (Who wants people to know how old they are?!?!?)
    Sponsors don't show up on member list
    Sponsors don't inherit other member groups automatically
    Can upload animated group Icons
    Username updates to site sponsor

Adding/Replacing Kit Items?

Black plastic/polymer M4 mag holder, black. These are not ITW, but I've used others like this and they held up well. These have been used just a few times.

Multi-Cam 3 Mag M4 Shingle. USGI, made by Eagle Industries. Never used. If you pick up some KYWI inserts from SKD Tactical and you have a nice piece of kit. Never mounted on my chest rig, never sent to the field.

Knife Sharpening/Maintenance Training DVD
    Then there is a training DVD. This could also be helpful to watch with your son or daughter or grandson when they get their first knife.. Or if you need some help in learning how to properly sharpen a knife.
    This this DVD should help you. Top's is still one of the top online knife shops. The sell quality knifes. Still!

Don't forget to post your PIF. We've had too many, I'll take this and check my parts bin when I get home, only to never see another item post up. Do that, and I will ship 15 A2 Pistol Grips to you along with 179 dust covers. and aluminum floor plates.

I have some more items coming up. I have a pretty different kind of PIF coming tomorrow...so don't forget to keep your eye out. Especially our newer members!

Don't forget to post your PIF. We've had too many, I'll take this and check my parts bin when I get home, only to never see another item post up. Do that, and I will ship 15 A2 Pistol Grips to you along with 179 dust covers. and aluminum floor plates.
    I will take the other site supporter gift if still available! Thanks buddy!

PIF: Walther P38 Repro WW2 grips and also 1 Walther P38 Magazine

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTheTexan View Post
    Tracking number posted to your PM.. Sent USPS Priority Mail. Check tomorrow afternoon for updates. CB I have used almost the identical mag shingle from Tactical Tailor, and I use these KYWI insert and remove the elastic keepers. The KYWI inserts secures the mag nice and tight but not two tight. I keep the elastic keepers on chest rig though, I make TQ holders for them with an ITW quick release button. Works really well. If you're intersted you can find the KYWI inserts (from ESSTAC) by clicking here: Esstac 556 KYWI (Kydex Wedge Insert) Hope you put the shingle to good use.

Much appreciated, and I'll look into those inserts for sure.

ETA: Also updated my PIF post with pics.
    Last edited by cdb; 02-21-17 at 12:21.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fordtough25 View Post
    I will take the other site supporter gift if still available! Thanks buddy!

PIF: Walther P38 Repro WW2 grips and also 1 Walther P38 Magazine
    Sorry Bud, that sponsorship isn't available any longer. I been on really busy with work and haven't been able to update the PIF. I didn't see any interest so I pulled it and gave it to someone I had noticed was trying to post consistently etc. Sorry about that man. Anything else you can use?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~ Sam Houston

~ Sam Adams

Page 188 of 239 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188189190198238 ... LastLast