Page 189 of 239 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191199 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 2383

Thread: -->OFFICIAL<-- "PAY IT FORWARD"

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Time for an Updated List. These are the items still available for PIF.
    Updated List:

Here's what has been claimed:
    1 - Ambi Selector switch (SA), - Claimed by JohnM1000
    1 - Carbine Buffer "H" Never used, fired or installed. - Claimed by OfficerX
    1 - Troy Battle Axe Buttstock, with MASSIVE storage space, MIL SPEC - Claimed by Bowhunter80
    1 - Site Sponsor - TacticalFun; Anonymous user
    1 - Mulitcam 3 mag shingle, Eagle Industries - cdb
    2 - Polymer mag holders, M4
    1 - Tops Knife Maintenance/sharpening DVD

Threw in some extras for some of the new guys, first time to PIF with me

Standard PIF Procedures: Reply to post staking your claim, followed up by a PM or Forum email.

Parts Still Available:
    1 - Magpul Polymer Enhanced Trigger Guard, Black It has the set screw installed already, and I will throw in a roll pin (New, not used and abused.)
    1 - Pistol holster, Coyote Brown, Fox Tactical - It's not a Safariland, but it will hold your gun until you can buy a Safariland.
    1 - CAA Magazine Coupler (I believe this is a CAA) Because one 40 round Magpul mag is not enough. It's billet aluminum, lightweight and very sturdy.
    1 - Paracord Survival bracelet with compass, ferro rod fire starter and whistler (9" - so if you have big hamhock wrists it might not fit.)
    1 - Fortis like angled VFG for picatinny rail. This is very similar to the Fortis, I cannot recall the brand, but it works as advertised. It is painted.

Updated pic of items:

Also for anyone taking any of these PIF items I'll throw in 20 or so LaRue Tactical paper targets. What LaRue uses for their 100yd accuracy tests. It's a good target for dialing in your new glass or optic. Heavy paper, not like a printout from your printers.

Don't forget to post your PIF. We've had too many, I'll take this and check my parts bin when I get home, only to never see another item post up. Do that, and I will ship 15 A2 Pistol Grips to you along with 179 dust covers. and aluminum floor plates.
    Last edited by RobertTheTexan; 02-21-17 at 13:23.
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTheTexan View Post
    Sorry Bud, that sponsorship isn't available any longer. I been on really busy with work and haven't been able to update the PIF. I didn't see any interest so I pulled it and gave it to someone I had noticed was trying to post consistently etc. Sorry about that man. Anything else you can use?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No worries and nah no biggie. I am ok!

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    I have 2 Aimpoint Pro QRP2 mounts that have been painted.
    Let me know if you want one or both.
    Eric

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Sneaky sneaky, unexpected and made my day when I got that email.

Up for grabs, make sure to post your want and PIF.

1x Foliage Green MOE-K Grip
    3x Foliage Green 6" Rail Cover. (Covers six inches per set )
    1x Magpul AFG OD Green. I think.

Take the set, or separate them.

Feedback Score
    I just accepted a PIF, so I feel somewhat guilty asking for another but I could use the MOE grip.

For PIf, I have a few things and will check for more when I get home. Here are some things up for grabs now,

1. Glock 27 Yaqui style leather holster. Owb right hand.
    2. Beretta 92 kydex owb the holster. This is a bit big and bulky, but it's nice for the range

I'll see what else I have floating around and update.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowhunter80 View Post
    I just accepted a PIF, so I feel somewhat guilty asking for another but I could use the MOE grip.

For PIf, I have a few things and will check for more when I get home. Here are some things up for grabs now,

1. Glock 27 Yaqui style leather holster. Owb right hand.
    2. Beretta 92 kydex owb the holster. This is a bit big and bulky, but it's nice for the range

I'll see what else I have floating around and update.
    It's yours. And since the rail covers match, those are too.

PM your address.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTheTexan View Post
    Time for an Updated List. These are the items still available for PIF.
    Updated List:

Standard PIF Procedures: Reply to post staking your claim, followed up by a PM or Forum email.

PIF 2 : ONE YEAR SITE SPONSORSHIP PAID IN FULL

It will be first come first serve so whoever IM's or emails me first gets first gets the free sponsorship. I will pass your username to Roxanne and your account will be updated. (I suspect Monday since we are already in our weekend.)

See below for the benefits you gain with Site Sponsorship!

Parts Still Available:
    1 - Magpul Polymer Enhanced Trigger Guard, Black
    1 - Pistol holster, Coyote Brown, Fox Tactical - It's not a Safariland, but it will hold your gun until you can buy a Safariland.
    1 - CAA Magazine Coupler (I believe this is a CAA) Because one 40 round Magpul mag is not enough. It's billet aluminum, lightweight and very sturdy.
    1 - Paracord Survival bracelet with compass, ferro rod fire starter and whistler (9" - so if you have big hamhock wrists it might not fit.)
    1 - Fortis like angled VFG for picatinny rail. This is very similar to the Fortis, I cannot recall the brand, but it works as advertised. It is painted.

Next Up: Sight Sponsorship - One Year, Paid in Full.
    We've had one free membership claimed already, leaving us this one.

Adding/Replacing Kit Items?

Multi-Cam 3 Mag M4 Shingle. USGI, made by Eagle Industries. Never used. If you pick up some KYWI inserts from SKD Tactical and you have a nice piece of kit. Never mounted on my chest rig, never sent to the field.

Benefits of Site Sponsorship:
    2 Additional Megabytes for Attachments (No more tiny crappy pictures!)
    350 Additional stored messages capacity (Worth every cent alone...)
    Ability to upload animated profile pictures
    Custom avatars get an additional 20 pixels for height and width
    Album photo width increases by 200 pixels
    Birthdays are not viewable (Who wants people to know how old they are?!?!?)
    Sponsors don't show up on member list
    Sponsors don't inherit other member groups automatically
    Can upload animated group Icons
    Username updates to site sponsor

Don't forget to post your PIF. We've had too many, I'll take this and check my parts bin when I get home, only to never see another item post up. Do that, and I will ship 15 A2 Pistol Grips to you along with 179 dust covers. and aluminum floor plates.

I have some more items coming up. I have a pretty different kind of PIF coming tomorrow...so don't forget to keep your eye out. Especially our newer members!

I'll take the Paracord Survival bracelet with compass, ferro rod fire starter and whistler
    and Multi-Cam 3 Mag M4 Shingle
    if they are still available. Will post my stuff in the morning.
    Winning may not be everything, but the endorsements are better.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by officerX View Post
    I could use the H buffer.

The only thing I know I have right now to PIF is a LaRue RISR.

The RISR is still available.

I also have a pair of sling swivels I can add. I've never used them but they do appear to be used. I don't remember where I got them.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    I'll take the swivels and PIF 4 scaled dry fire targets and motivation to practice!

Quote Originally Posted by officerX View Post
    The RISR is still available.

I also have a pair of sling swivels I can add. I've never used them but they do appear to be used. I don't remember where I got them.

Last edited by Travis B; 02-26-17 at 19:08.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Travis B View Post
    I'll take the swivels and PIF 4 scaled dry fire targets and motivation to practice!
    PM me your address.

Page 189 of 239 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191199 ... LastLast