Page 191 of 239 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191192193201 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 2383

Thread: -->OFFICIAL<-- "PAY IT FORWARD"

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by VARIABLE9 View Post
    My first time in the PIF.

If still available I could use that P30 holster.

I have this classic VHS to offer (see pictures) as well as a Beretta 92 TekMat (new in plastic, no picture at this time).Attachment 44264Attachment 44262Attachment 44263

PM is best, TIA
    Quote Originally Posted by johnm1000 View Post
    Variable9 - You got it! PM me your shipping details.
    Hey everyone - I still have this classic Tactical Shotgun VHS available for Pay It Forward, I believe it was produced or endorsed by Gunsite. See the attachment in the quote post above.

Also available is a brand new Beretta 92 Tekmat available for PIF. It is this one here on Amazon.

And I also have a cloth 'Union Jack' British / UK flag 2"X3" velcro backed patch available for PIF. Its a standard size with hook velcro on the back.

johnm1000 holster received. Thank you!

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by VARIABLE9 View Post
    Hey everyone - I still have this classic Tactical Shotgun VHS available for Pay It Forward, I believe it was produced or endorsed by Gunsite. See the attachment in the quote post above.

Also available is a brand new Beretta 92 Tekmat available for PIF. It is this one here on Amazon.

And I also have a cloth 'Union Jack' British / UK flag 2"X3" velcro backed patch available for PIF. Its a standard size with hook velcro on the back.

johnm1000 holster received. Thank you!
    Tekmat is no longer available!

Feedback Score
    204 (100%)
    Bumping this up as no one seems to ever keep this going. I have a BCM Low Pro .750 set screw Gas block. Only a few rounds on it (less then 10) and removed. First "Ill take it" WITH A PIF gets it. None of this Ill take it and never post anything like a few posts above.. Please only take this if you need it. If its going in your parts bin, then just pass on this.

Thanks,
    Last edited by Jwknutson17; 05-16-17 at 22:18.
    Philippians 4:13

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwknutson17 View Post
    Bumping this up as no one seems to ever keep this going. I have a BCM Low Pro .750 set screw Gas block. Only a few rounds on it (less then 10) and removed. First "Ill take it" WITH A PIF gets it. None of this Ill take it and never post anything like a few posts above.. Please only take this if you need it. If its going in your parts bin, then just pass on this.

Thanks,
    I'm about to start a build and will take it. I have a DD T1 mount to offer up to the next person that keeps it going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    204 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerw02 View Post
    I'm about to start a build and will take it. I have a DD T1 mount to offer up to the next person that keeps it going.

You got it. Send me a PM with your shipping info and I'll get it out tomorrow.
    Philippians 4:13

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwknutson17 View Post

Thanks,
    I am still just amazed when we can say "no more of this I'll take it, let me check my parts bin in the morning...." And yet people continue to take PIF items, and continue to post, "not to worry I'll do something in the morning and TWO MONTHS go by and still nothing.
    Then again I remember when I had 25 posts and this was a problem then. And before then and will be tomorrow and the day after.

"Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Well this ain't the lottery. Think of this as the hold me over until I can get what I really want PIF.

- 1 bipod, new, not used, with an inexpensive QD mount for picatinny rail. I think this would be perfect for a lightweight weapon. It is not a Harris, but r works, it locks up tight and it's free.
    - 1 bipod, notched legs. NO QD mount
    , but used a sling swivel style mount. I could see getting both and moving the QD to the notched leg bipod just so it's easier to use. Or use one on your kids .22 rifle. Perfect for that. Again this isn't a Harris but it will definitely hold you over until you can get a Harris. It works.
    - Springfield Arms XD pistol lock with a key. Safety first. Or something like that. I don't use them.
    - 2 Magpul MOE polymer rail sections with bolts and backers.
    - Two single 9mm coyote brown mag pouches. Has the flap that can secure over the top the mag, but I kept that flap Velcro'd to the front. The msg has plenty of mag retention. This is a M9 mag pouch, but will likely work own any double stack. They worked with my Glock 19/17 mags.
    - Angled hand guard grip for picatinny rail. Made from 6061 AC aluminum. Strict but not heavy.
    LaRue PEG Coyote Brown pistol grip. I will throw in a new screw and washer.

As st I will probably throw something else in the box.

Per PIF rules, claim it here. List your PIF here, then PM me your mailing address. I will ship USPS Priority mail.

"Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    I would take the QD Bipod if available. In return I have an extra Mecgar CZ75 19 round magazine to PIF
    Last edited by everready73; 05-17-17 at 07:33.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by everready73 View Post
    I would take the QD Bipod if available. In return I have an extra Mecgar CZ75 19 round magazine to PIF
    The QD bipod is yours. I'm going to send the one with the notched legs also in case you prefer that one. If not you can PIF it or give it way. Up to you.

I got your PM & address, I'll get the bipod packed up and shipped tomorrow. I'll follow back up with USPS Tracking Number.

RTT
    Last edited by RobertTheTexan; 05-17-17 at 14:26.
    ~ Sam Houston

~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTheTexan View Post
    The QD bipod is yours. I'm going to send the one with the notched legs in case you prefer that one. If not you can PIF it or give it way. Up to you.

I got your PM & address, I'll get the bipod packed up and shipped tomorrow. I'll follow back up with USPS Tracking Number.

RTT
    I'll take the other bipod please! Sending PM! I'll offer up an M14 US ordinance manual for PIF.

Page 191 of 239 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191192193201 ... LastLast