Page 192 of 239 FirstFirst ... 92142182190191192193194202 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 2383

Thread: -->OFFICIAL<-- "PAY IT FORWARD"

Feedback Score
    Thanks Robertthetexan! And if the gentleman below your post would like the other bipod you do not have to send both to me. My PIF is a Mecgar CZ 75 19 round magazine if anyone needs one. I know these also work with the EAA SAR B6P and possibly the Witness. Greg Cote LLC website has info on what is compatible on their website http://gregcotellc.com/cart/cz-facto...afc-p-592.html

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fordtough25 View Post
    I'll take the other bipod please! Sending PM! I'll offer up an M14 US ordinance manual for PIF.
    You got it Ford! Sorry bud I didn't see your post.

I got your PM w/ address and they will be mailed tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

--&gt;OFFICIAL&lt;-- &quot;PAY IT FORWARD&quot;

*** UPDATES TO THE PIF***

1 bipod w/QD mount- Claimed by Everready83 and he has posted his PIF

- 1 bipod, notched legs. NO QD mount- Claimed by FordTough and he has posted his PIF (good job boys!)

Remaining items:

- Springfield Arms XD pistol lock with a key. Safety first. Or something like that. I don't use them.
    - 2 Magpul MOE polymer rail sections with bolts and backers.
    - Two single 9mm coyote brown mag pouches. Has the flap that can secure over the top the mag, but I kept that flap Velcro'd to the front. The msg has plenty of mag retention. This is a M9 mag pouch, but will likely work own any double stack. They worked with my Glock 19/17 mags.
    - Angled hand guard grip for picatinny rail. Made from 6061 AC aluminum. Sturdy but not heavy.
    LaRue PEG Coyote Brown pistol grip. I will throw in a new screw and washer.

Per internal SOP, I will probably throw something else in the box.

Per PIF rules, claim it here. List your PIF here, then PM me your mailing address. I will ship USPS MO.

Last edited by RobertTheTexan; 05-17-17 at 17:46.
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I have a black Kramer #2, RH 4" 1911 holster for PIF, used but good condition. First post with PIF. PM shipping address.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by everready73 View Post
    Thanks Robertthetexan! And if the gentleman below your post would like the other bipod you do not have to send both to me. My PIF is a Mecgar CZ 75 19 round magazine if anyone needs one. I know these also work with the EAA SAR B6P and possibly the Witness. Greg Cote LLC website has info on what is compatible on their website http://gregcotellc.com/cart/cz-facto...afc-p-592.html
    PM with USPS tracking number posted to your PM.
    ~ Sam Houston

~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fordtough25 View Post
    I'll take the other bipod please! Sending PM! I'll offer up an M14 US ordinance manual for PIF.
    USPS Priority tracking number posted to your PM.

Robert
    ~ Sam Houston

~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    Tylerw02 tried the send PM about P09 compatibility with the Mec-gar CZ75 mag. Your inbox is full. Unfortunately the P09 magwell is longer and thicker from what i could find an it will not work. So the Mec-Gar CZ75 19 round mag with +2 adapter is still available. Thanks for the tracking info RobertTheTexan!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    All the Grips are gone, enjoy y'all!

I'll join in. I've got the following:
    Magpul MOE Grip
    Magpul MOE SL Grip
    UCWRG Grip 23

All are black.
    Last edited by mooseman; 05-28-17 at 01:18. Reason: Gone

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Is the RISR still game?

In addition to the items I listed earlier I'll add:
    Aero Precision Billet Trigger Guard
    (4) ACU Mag Pouches with Clamps for USGI Mags. Pouch will hold two Mags clamped or 3 on their own. I may throw in some original Magpuls too.
    Quote Originally Posted by officerX View Post
    The RISR is still available.

I also have a pair of sling swivels I can add. I've never used them but they do appear to be used. I don't remember where I got them.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mooseman View Post
    Is the RISR still game?

In addition to the items I listed earlier I'll add:
    Aero Precision Billet Trigger Guard
    (4) ACU Mag Pouches with Clamps for USGI Mags. Pouch will hold two Mags clamped or 3 on their own. I may throw in some original Magpuls too.
    I believe I still have it. PM me your address and I'll check.

Page 192 of 239 FirstFirst ... 92142182190191192193194202 ... LastLast