Page 202 of 239 FirstFirst ... 102152192200201202203204212 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 2383

Thread: -->OFFICIAL<-- "PAY IT FORWARD"

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HeruMew View Post
    Putting up a Magpul ODG AFG with the insert. Mounted once, but not ran hard.

Also, included or separate, steel "krinkov" pressure muzzle device. It has the "back pressure" insert, but can be removed to replicate a pig or BFD.

Worked well, it's had about 1000 through it, but I recently cleaned it and made sure the carbon build up never stayed dry for long periods of time. Looks damn well.

May claim something if it comes up in the future that I could use.
    I'll take the krink muzzle device. I have a new still in the wrap BCM Barrel nut & wrench for the KMR,MCMR &QMR rails to PIF.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

--&gt;OFFICIAL&lt;-- &quot;PAY IT FORWARD&quot;

Quote Originally Posted by Ajlopez281 View Post
    I’ll take the AFG if still available. PM in bound
    Aj,

The way the PIF (Pay It Forward) works is real simple. See something you need, claim it, while at the same time you post an item that you want to “pay it forward”or donate. That’s the idea that started this awesome thread almost 10 years ago. You get and you give. The two go and in hand. Usually people will post their PIF in the same reply claiming an item. However, often times guys will claim an item, and say they’ll find something to PIF when they get home from wherever - work etc. History of the PIF suggests that about 99% of those who say that, never PIF anything. I guess it’s easy to forget. Sure has been a lot of forgetting though. I have gotten several items from the PIF, and I always post what I’m paying forward. Because I am forgetful and I do it want to be “That Guy”. It’s how the system has worked this far, and it works well. I e seen some very generous people donate really nice items. We have some amazing people on M4C.

I just noticed you had a low post count, and it’s easy to miss those instructional posts at the beginning of the PIF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by RobertTheTexan; 04-07-18 at 17:45. Reason: Had a hard time speltin a ackronim
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket 442 View Post
    I'll take the krink muzzle device. I have a new still in the wrap BCM Barrel nut & wrench for the KMR,MCMR &QMR rails to PIF.
    Yessir,

Will get that sent out. Great PIF for as many BCM guys we got around here. Will have it in the post on Mon or Tues.

Thanks for providing the instructional Robert, truly always is nice to see. Hope all is good in the wonderful Lone Star State.

Feedback Score
    Sorry. Thank you for reminding me. I’ve been working long hours and haven’t had a chance to edit my post with a PIF item. Not wanting to be “That Guy”. This group has been a great resource and I don’t want to take advantage or have anyone think that I am. I know there are people out there that do and it’s a shame.
    Thank you for reminding me RobertTheTexan

I have a Magpul M-Lok QD Sling mount with QD Sling Adaptor I want to PIF. It’s brand new and comes in original package.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

--&gt;OFFICIAL&lt;-- &quot;PAY IT FORWARD&quot;

Quote Originally Posted by Ajlopez281 View Post
    Sorry. Thank you for reminding me. I’ve been working long hours and haven’t had a chance to edit my post with a PIF item. Not wanting to be “That Guy”. This group has been a great resource and I don’t want to take advantage or have anyone think that I am. I know there are people out there that do and it’s a shame.
    Thank you for reminding me RobertTheTexan

I have a Magpul M-Lok QD Sling mount with QD Sling Adaptor I want to PIF. It’s brand new and comes in original package.
    Well funny you mention that you have that item, because I could use it. Literally

I have a brand new bird cage 5.66 FH with Crush washer to PIF’d TO CROWCOMMAND

ETA: I also have some red, white, as blue LaRue Tactical index clips, I think pink also. They came in a couple of sampler packs.

ETA2: I’ll also throw in an SS Loophole sling to PIF. OD Green, just about brand new. Picked up one of these after Jack (Failure2Stop) recommended it to me. However I have not found the application for it in my manner of shooting. Its sweet spot is having a loop that can attach to a carabiner on your War Belt or Riggers Belt (ever wonder what that D ring can be used for on your riggers belt? ). Well now you know. Excellent for barricade shooting, so if you’re a civilian 3 gun shooter - maybe a good application, military/LEO sniper, I think it would be a great sling for you. (If you don’t have the means to acquire QD Sling swivels, PM me.

http://stores.hogsaddle.com/ss-loophole-sling-1/

ETA3: I’ll also PIF some Ergo FDE Mlok rail covers, four sections, one was cut I half but the two equal one regular section. Also for PIF are a couple Magpul MODBUS (lol) I mean MOE Mag Couplers. So you aren’t wearing your big boy pants and using a Redi-Mag and you can’t afford a D-60. Here’s is your chance to equip two (2) AR’s of your choosing with 60 whole God Bless America and the Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders rounds of freedom!! Six. Zero. Our our illustrious docsherm says. “I never heard anyone say after a firefight, I wish I hadn’t brought so much ammo.” Don’t get caught with your pants down. Go big or go home.
    Yes I’m giving them away, I know it sounds like I’m trying to sell them. I’m just trying to save your life son. (Another classic quote by me.)

PIF’D TO GLOCK21XXX. ETA4: For that person looking wistfully at your stripped UPPER thinking, “If I only had an upper parts kit, but payday is end of the week and my wife has my gonads in the Ninja Power Juicer if I spend another dollar. (Or $14.95). Your prayer is answered. Never even used either. I buy all my LPK parts and upper parts from DSG Arms. They are manufactured to mil spec standards.

QPIF’D TO CROWCOMMAND”. ETA5: suffering from Extractor spring disfunction? We’ve got a cure for you. For both of your bolts. Presenting the Extractor Upgrade DOUBLE Kit. Two sets of TacticalSprings.com extractor upgrade. Those guys are the guys who make Sprinco springs (The green, red, orange and blue) so they are GTG. I’ve used these and I’ve used BCM’s same kit. I cannot tell the difference at all

I know these are just small items, but hopefully they can help someone out.

Last edited by RobertTheTexan; 04-08-18 at 19:29. Reason: Upper parts kit, extractor upgr, 5.56 FH spoken for
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    Pm me your address and I’ll get it out ASAP.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    First timer here in the PIF...

Robert, I could use the extractor upgrade and FH for my pistol build. My Toolcraft BCG should be here this week.

I can offer up an older Magpul MOE grip, i'll look in my parts box today for more.

Feedback Score
    67 (99%)
    I could use the forward assist and dust cover. I offer an unmarked waffle stock to PIF

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CrowCommand View Post
    First timer here in the PIF...

Robert, I could use the extractor upgrade and FH for my pistol build. My Toolcraft BCG should be here this week.

I can offer up an older Magpul MOE grip, i'll look in my parts box today for more.
    Welcome to the PIF. Every now and then we get to rolling and some really good items start showing up.

PM me your address. I’m out of town a bit this week, but will take the items with me and try to mail while I’m on the road.
    But it may be Friday before I can mail. I’ll do my best to get in the mail as soon as possible.

~ Sam Houston

~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by glock21xxx View Post
    I could use the forward assist and dust cover. I offer an unmarked waffle stock to PIF
    You got it Glock. Just saw your PM. Replying to that also. See above post - will do my best to ship ASAP, but I’m traveling a bit.

~ Sam Houston

~ Sam Adams

Page 202 of 239 FirstFirst ... 102152192200201202203204212 ... LastLast