Page 211 of 239 FirstFirst ... 111161201209210211212213221 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 2383

Thread: -->OFFICIAL<-- "PAY IT FORWARD"

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    This PIF thread rocks beyond belief and generally works very well!! I got mixed up on the first Elephant PIF fail, I stayed far away every time afterwards. Best thing we can do is ignore his PIF posts and carry on with the rest, keep up the amazing thread!

Feedback Score
    204 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fordtough25 View Post
    This PIF thread rocks beyond belief and generally works very well!! I got mixed up on the first Elephant PIF fail, I stayed far away every time afterwards. Best thing we can do is ignore his PIF posts and carry on with the rest, keep up the amazing thread!
    This!
    Philippians 4:13

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by snackgunner View Post
    Sent you a pm. Havnt heard back from you
    I did a USPS Priority Mail package and left it at the front desk of my hotel. I sent a PM also with your tracking number and a link to the tracking number. Girl at front desk indicated she wasn't sure when the mailman arrived, but they would put your package in with their mail. I'd give it to maybe tomorrow morning to see an updated Delivery Date. As it sands, it's 6/22/2018 now, but I think that's dependent on the mail man picking up you package today.

I will keep my eyes on the tracking. If it never updates, because sometimes things don't get done with hotel front desk people, but that was the risk of getting it out as soon as I could up here, I'll mail you another upper parts kit when I get back home. Because I have always delivered. On stuff I sell and on stuff I give. Like the milk man.

Hope your upper parts kit works out for you, thanks for getting your PIF up there.

RTT
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    Thank you the light mount - it worked out spectacularly well!

P

Quote Originally Posted by roboa89 View Post
    I'll take one of the surefire lights, and pif a fsb sling/ pic rail for a light attachment. I'll see what else I got when I get to the house.

Feedback Score
    I called out elephant on another thread - we'll see if he actually honors the commitments he made. He actually had the nerve to tell me to tell you guys to contact him. I can't say whether he is a forgetful elephant, but he sure does not seem to be a man of his word.
    Last edited by pubb; 06-29-18 at 13:46.

Feedback Score
    12 (93%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CoryCop25 View Post
    Anyone get their items from Elephant?
    I have not...
    Quote Originally Posted by sig1473 View Post
    I sent him 2x PMs and he has yet to respond to anything. That was 2 weeks ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by kavants View Post
    Same as last time....
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwknutson17 View Post
    Didn't think anyone would. This is the 3rd time this has happened with big PIF's from him. I've never claimed anything from him, but have contacted many folks over the last 2 years who have never received anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by pubb View Post
    I called out elephant on another thread - we'll see if he actually honors the commitments he made. He actually had the nerve to tell me to tell you guys to contact him. I can't say whether he is a forgetful elephant, but he sure does not seem to be a man of his word.
    First of all, I wasn't "called" out- , if you have a problem with me, then you need to deal with me directly. Second, I have always followed through with my PIF items. There are several member on this forum that have received Trijicon ACOGs, C-more, EoTech holographic sights, Noveske rails, Noveske Barrels, KAC rails and Aimpoint CompM2's as well as many other items from me in my past PIF threads. You need to understand that usually I receive messages so fast that my inbox becomes full within a 24 hour period. This has not happened 3 times, it happens every time. Every one of my PIF is big, I literally have boxes full of this stuff. If you claimed something, I may have accidently deleted your PM because my inbox was full. I am also selling complete guns and parts on the EE so I have several people sending messages about those items as well.

The last PIF I offered a couple of Surefire 961 weapon lights, 2 EoTech 519 A65's and 2 LMT SOPMOD stocks which I later found out were clones. Some guy bought real ones, and substituted real ones for clones and returned them to the store. I offered the PEQ-2 if they would be able to be refurbished. I found out that these particular items were restricted and regulated by the FCC. I wish I would have known that before I bought 28 of them. I had one member who got a ACOG from me a year ago and bitched and sent me hate mail because it was spray painted and scratched up. NO SHIT! I got them from Ft Bragg and they were most likely used by Rangers in Afghanistan. Most everything I have is in decent shape and is in working order.

If you are interested in the Surefire 961 (I have 2) or if you are interested in the Eotech's (I have 1 left) or if your interested in the LMT clones, send me a PM with your NAME and ADDRESSS and I will ship these items out today. First person to send a PM with the ITEM, there NAME and ADDRESS gets the item! That is the way I work.
    Last edited by elephant; 06-29-18 at 15:03.

Feedback Score
    12 (93%)
    (1) surefire is going to Wiggity

(1) surefire is going to sig1473

(1) Eotech 519 A65 is going to themonk
    Last edited by elephant; 06-29-18 at 16:00.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by elephant View Post

Thanks! PIF with aftermarket hogue grip for a P226.

Sent from my iPhone

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by elephant View Post

Thanks Elephant. You have always been very generous to this thread and the three thing I have recived from you have been as described and amazing Pay it Forwards.

To PIF for the Eotech I have a PSF27 Strider nail with kydex sheath available.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by themonk View Post
    Thanks Elephant. You have always been very generous to this thread and the three thing I have recived from you have been as described and amazing Pay it Forwards.

To PIF for the Eotech I have a PSF27 Strider nail with kydex sheath available.
    I’d like to claim the strider please. I’ll PIF with a surefire 951 with factory and iwc mounts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 211 of 239 FirstFirst ... 111161201209210211212213221 ... LastLast