Page 212 of 239 FirstFirst ... 112162202210211212213214222 ... LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 2383

Thread: -->OFFICIAL<-- "PAY IT FORWARD"

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rfairman View Post
    I’d like to claim the strider please. I’ll PIF with a surefire 951 with factory and iwc mounts
    Its yours. Please PM me your info

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rfairman View Post
    I’d like to claim the strider please. I’ll PIF with a surefire 951 with factory and iwc mounts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will claim the surefire 951 light with mounts.

I can PIF with a Teague leather glock 17/19 holster

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gaigeboyd View Post
    I will claim the surefire 951 light with mounts.

I can PIF with a Teague leather glock 17/19 holster
    Copy that. Pm me your info

Feedback Score
    [QUOTE=rfairman;2638363]Copy that. Pm me your info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOT

PM sent

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Disregard.
    When you're done saying what you're saying, stop saying it.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CPM View Post
    Disregard.
    The 951 has been claimed already

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

--&gt;OFFICIAL&lt;-- &quot;PAY IT FORWARD&quot;

Quote Originally Posted by elephant View Post
    You need to understand that usually I receive messages so fast that my inbox becomes full within a 24 hour period. This has not happened 3 times, it happens every time. Every one of my PIF is big, I literally have boxes full of this stuff. If you claimed something, I may have accidently deleted your PM because my inbox was full. I am also selling complete guns and parts on the EE so I have several people sending messages about those items as well.
    This is just about doing things the RIGHT way. I just want to clarify that.

Life isn't fair, but we try to be fair on this PIF. That usually means if someone claims an item first, they should get it. Deleting PM's is no excuse Elephant, because all you have to do is just go look at the posts right after your PIF. That will tell you who has claimed or asked for what.

Yeah I know you say you honor your PIF's and I'll say it again. There were SEVERAL guys who did things the RIGHT way. They claimed your item, POSTED ON THE THREAD and sent you a PM. If you deleted their PM, then it was on YOU to read your own PIF and see who posted after that and who claimed whatever it was you are giving away.

Writing a Post and giving stuff away is only half of the PIF. The other half, is doing the guys right who followed the guidelines and making sure you do the due diligence to make sure they get what they have asked for. Yes it is a pain in the ass to keep up with that and my PIF's have not been humongous, but let me tell you, I have made it a point to contact a guy and apologize to say, I'm sorry but someone ahead of you claimed this item. I can give you this item or sometimes I don't really have anything to give but an apology.

That's the one thing you have not given, in spite of my efforts to point out that there were several guys who tried to follow guidelines, but never heard a single iota from you. Some guys who posted 97 posts later gets the item just because you deleted the PM's of guys who should have gotten the item?

Call it what you want - and challenge what I'm saying, but I guarantee you that what I am saying in terms of how the PIF runs - is the right way. It's been the right way and it is still the right way and it will continue to be our way.

1. I post a PIF for a stock.

2. Bobby claims stock and says I have a sling to PIF in return. Bobby REPLIES to my post and says he sent me a PM confirming with his mailing address.

3. I reply to Bobby and confirm the stock is his and confirm his email.

But what if 60 guys wanted the stock and flooded my box with PM's?

4. I go back to my original post and see who was the first guy to claim the stock. I send them a PM and says "Dude, I deleted your PM, reply back to this message with your mailing address."

It is that simple. It is by design THAT SIMPLE.

In fact if you did that when you first posted your this last PIF you would have seen guys already asked for the items that you just now gave away. So see? Same shit happened again.

I just want to see this thread and any thread for that matter run the way it was meant to. I don't have to say that - I think enough guys who know me, know that's my heart and mind. So yeah, I can get miffed when I see it NOT working the way it was meant to work.
    Last edited by RobertTheTexan; 06-29-18 at 18:41.
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTheTexan View Post
    This is just about doing things the RIGHT way. I just want to clarify that.

Life isn't fair, but we try to be fair on this PIF. That usually means if someone claims an item first, they should get it. Deleting PM's is no excuse Elephant, because all you have to do is just go look at the posts right after your PIF. That will tell you who has claimed or asked for what.

Yeah I know you say you honor your PIF's and I'll say it again. There were SEVERAL guys who did things the RIGHT way. They claimed your item, POSTED ON THE THREAD and sent you a PM. If you deleted their PM, then it was on YOU to read your own PIF and see who posted after that and who claimed whatever it was you are giving away.

Writing a Post and giving stuff away is only half of the PIF. The other half, is doing the guys right who followed the guidelines and making sure you do the due diligence to make sure they get what they have asked for. Yes it is a pain in the ass to keep up with that and my PIF's have not been humongous, but let me tell you, I have made it a point to contact a guy and apologize to say, I'm sorry but someone ahead of you claimed this item. I can give you this item or sometimes I don't really have anything to give but an apology.

That's the one thing you have not given, in spite of my efforts to point out that there were several guys who tried to follow guidelines, but never heard a single iota from you. Some guys who posted 97 posts later gets the item just because you deleted the PM's of guys who should have gotten the item?

Call it what you want - and challenge what I'm saying, but I guarantee you that what I am saying in terms of how the PIF runs - is the right way. It's been the right way and it is still the right way and it will continue to be our way.

1. I post a PIF for a stock.

2. Bobby claims stock and says I have a sling to PIF in return. Bobby REPLIES to my post and says he sent me a PM confirming with his mailing address.

3. I reply to Bobby and confirm the stock is his and confirm his email.

But what if 60 guys wanted the stock and flooded my box with PM's?

4. I go back to my original post and see who was the first guy to claim the stock. I send them a PM and says "Dude, I deleted your PM, reply back to this message with your mailing address."

It is that simple. It is by design THAT SIMPLE.

In fact if you did that when you first posted your this last PIF you would have seen guys already asked for the items that you just now gave away. So see? Same shit happened again.

I just want to see this thread and any thread for that matter run the way it was meant to. I don't have to say that - I think enough guys who know me, know that's my heart and mind. So yeah, I can get miffed when I see it NOT working the way it was meant to work.
    Dude, you're not posting anything? Nonsense.
    When you're done saying what you're saying, stop saying it.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CPM View Post
    Dude, you're not posting anything? Nonsense.
    He has contributed significantly to this thread.

Feedback Score
    Have a glock 43 baseplate and piece that goes on the spring. It's the flush baseplate

Page 212 of 239 FirstFirst ... 112162202210211212213214222 ... LastLast